We flew to Cat Island from Nassau in October for a fun getaway to Pigeon Cay. I was looking forward to a quiet Island experiences to enjoy the pristine waters, beach fun and some couple time. However my expectations were exceeded by Pigeon Cay, it was a spectacular vacation.
The villa (cottage) we rented was perfect, the interior is a wonderful mix of Island Chic and beach classic style. We had a fully equipped kitchen, comfy living, dining, and our private deck with bbq. A private pathway leads from the Cottage to the endless beach, where we enjoyed private walks in the mornings and moonlight swims after dinner. Pigeon Cay has many activities for guests and we used the guest kayaks daily for spear fishing and exploring, we did catch our dinner "red snapper" what a great meal!
Pigeon Cay also offers, bikes, paddle boards, and endless suggestions of tours of Cat Island, Man of War was worth the trek. The owners of Pigeon Cay, Leslie and Ned could not have been nicer, they included us in all their activities for dinner, and shared what was happening on the Island daily, yet gave us the privacy we needed. Ned acquired the best Guava Duff for our bbq dinner and Leslie was so helpful fulfilling all our requests to make our stay extra special. I would highly recommend Pigeon Cay if you're looking for a beautiful secluded getaway with pristine waters, in Paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas