Pigeon Cay Beach Club was absolutely the perfect getaway for our 20th wedding anniversary. The cay is beautiful - crystal blue green waters tempting you meters from your perfectly furnished bungalow. The beach was nearly deserted, and made for nice long romantic walks. We kayaked, snorkeled, road bikes, played golf, made sand castles with ridiculously fine sand and enjoyed the club's other activities. The hosts, Leslie and Ned, were gracious, friendly and down to earth, really great people, and the staff, especially Georgianna, were fabulous. The nightly meals prepared by chef Ned were delicious, and the honor bar provided just the right level of make yourself at home comfort. I would highly recommend Pigeon Cay for your next romantic and quiet getaway!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas