If we all could could just be appreciative of people operating "A" business
in the Bahamas.
Ned and Leslie are those people.
Everyone that visits a Bahamian island should act and be what you only are:
"A VISITOR". You don't have the right to be on private property and certainly have no right to criticize someone when he says "you can't walk my private beach".
Privacy is what Pigeon Cay is all about. Had you showed up on my private stay at Pigeon Cay and wanted to walk those steps to get to the beach, as a paying customer, I would insist you leave.
People pay for the right to privacy.
Ned has his right to protect my privacy and his own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas