After reading the posting about Ned, I felt I had to write...I have actually been meaning to put up a review for some time. We stayed at Pigeon Cay in June and again in November, 2010. I can't say enough about how gorgeous and private the beach is...that being said, I am glad that Ned guards the property to ensure that only guests have access. One of the things that makes Pigeon Cay special is going down to the beach and leaving your cottage open or being able to walk away and leave your stuff down on the beach, without worrying that it will disappear. Now I have to say, Ned is definately gruff, but it is part of his charm, once you realize that he is there to give exactly what is offered, which is a laid back, on your own vacation...if you need anything, both Ned and Leslie are accomodating, but generally leave you alone. Which is exactly why we love it...a great beach (really one of the best I have ever experienced), an adorable cottage and more importantly being left alone. If you are looking to be catered to, this is not the place. If you want to relax with your partner and just enjoy being alone in a gorgeous setting, this is the place to go. We plan on going back in November 2011..it is that special. You can bring or have Leslie stock up your cottage with everything you need...it's great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas