All reviews fish get away his guitar pie stretches for miles pack your bags wonderful hospitality either direction each guest steak special vacation destination soft white sand ribs renting a car one of a kind very special place liquor store
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

From the moment we got off the plane in Cat Island I knew we had picked the perfect place for our wedding and honeymoon! The Rolle family took care of every last detail which made for the most relaxing getaway! They made all arrangements for marriage license, counseling, decoration, photography and video. They set up the most beautiful backdrop right on the beach at sunset for our ceremony. They decorated one of the lounge huts with flowers and lights for our wedding reception dinner and served lobster and steak with champagne. They even had Rocky the guitarist play and sing during the ceremony and after. We danced laughed and loved! The hospitality, meals and service were outstanding! The best part were all of the friendships we left with. The Rolle family and staff are an outstanding group of people that make you feel like family! Thank you Carl, Yvonne, Beverly, Al, Julius, Rocky and all of the others for making the best memories and the start of our marital bliss something we will never forget!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rollezz V, Owner at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Cathy and D
It was our profound pleasure to make your wedding happen, We love weddings! It was super meeting you and assisting in turning your big day into wonderful reality. You are a very easy and loving couple to please. Thank you for choosing Rollezz, we . truly appreciate you. It was great playing and learning new games with you. It is now tradition! You are now a part of The Rollezz family and we look forward to seeing you one day soon.Take care and continue to dance lots. We will stay in touch.
yvonne

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Our trip to Rollez Villas was absolutely fantastic! Once we landed on Cat Island, Carl was already there waiting for us. He had a beautiful sashe for my now wife, that read, "Bride", very nice Carl, thank you.
The Rollez Family provided such great service and hospitality that we will definitely go back. The villas are set just steps from the beach and the open air club house - dining cabana. You will be very well taken care of by the Rollezs' and will want for nothing unless you don't ask.

The villas are set on a beautiful soft sand beach and crystal clear water. No waves to speak of as the beach is set deep in the bay and the wind at our back. Whatever you want on the beach they will provide, drinks, sushi, lunch, etc... . Ask for some of Uncle AL's Conch Ceviche, delicious.

They are many things to do, Just ask Carl and Yvonne if you need a ride and they will arrange it. We had a car for a day and explored the Island, driving on the opposite side of the road was fun and a bit challenging! I would definitely recommend visiting the healing pond, the salinity level is so high that one can float effortlessly for hours. Also a drive down the Atlantic side of the island is very picturesque and much different than the bay side.

The Rollez Resort has many things to do as well. Kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, fishing, boating, relaxing, etc... . Uncle AL will take you for a tour of the bay on their private boat (parked on the beach), bone-fishing in the mangroves, snorkeling off a local reef or just for a nice ride if you like.

Beverly served up some delicious food every day. She always asked us if there was something specific we wanted and what time we would like to eat. If you leave it up to her, she will cook you some traditional, tasty Bahamian food !

Yvonne is a great bartender as her Gully Washers and pina coladas are top notch!! We had so much fun hanging out with the Rollez Family, they are very nice and caring people who's only goal was to ensure our comfort and enjoyment on their piece of paradise!

Definitely request a bonfire, it's set up feet from the water and ask Carl if he can arrange for Rocky to come by. He's a local musician that will play his guitar and sing.

The fishing was spectacular, have Carl #1 schedule Carl #2 to take you out fishing. He is a local fishing guide and probably the nicest man you'll ever meet. He put us on the fish in minutes!

Our wedding on the beach was amazing to say the least, picturesque, sun setting in the background, feet from the water, music, cakes, food, dancing, all of it! My wife has a separate post on the wedding.

Thank you Carl and Yvonne for such an amazing experience! If you go to Cat Island, there is no debate, you need to stay here, period.

Duff and Cathy Ball

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Duff B
Rollezz V, Owner at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hello Duff
So very sorry for the late response
We loved having you both stay with us and it was a true pleasure planning your wedding. We too thank you for
teaching us new things, the game goes on. Those pina coladas, food, fishing trips and all of the amenities that you mentioned
are awaiting your return. I still love watching the footage of your famous dance.
You will hear from us soon. give Kathy our warm regards. Bev also sends regards

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

"ENTER MY PEACE! Rollezz Villas Beach Resort Cat Island, Bahamas, has become one of if not my most favorite place in the world to visit. I call it my space for "Tranquil Peace". On my first trip to Rollezz Villas I brought my daughter and several friends and the lasting impression from that visit in 2015 was "Hilton Elegance Ilandic flair". I was here again in November, 2016 just for a few days and it was just amazing and relasing. (broke my phone and had no pictures) However, I decided to write this review while sitting on the veranda at Rollezz awaiting my lunch to ensure those of you looking for an ideal place to retreat, relax, escape or just abandon the cares and the crazy of your life for a week or so, just to clear your head and be restored. Rollezz Villas Beach Resort is by far (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Hidden away at the tip of Old Bight beach on Cat Island in The Bahamas. To me, Rollezz is simply God's boasting of His beautiful creation. Everytime I visit, it provides for me the ultimate space for "Tranquil Peace".

Sheryll

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Cheryl,
Happily we say Thanks for how eloquently you convey your exceptional experience enjoyed at Rollezz Resort. Cheryl again we echo our thanks for the treasure trove of accolades mentioned in your most gracious review, we are absolutely grateful for this positive recognition. From your "Favorite spot" to the noble inspiration of "Tranquil Peace", "Hilton Elegance islandic Flair, Best beautiful beach in the World.

We were delighted to have the opportunity to share our little slice of Paradise, we call Rollezz Resort and to humbly accept your proclamation of "God Boasting of His Beautiful Creation" in Rollezz Resort Location,

Cheryl we longed to welcome you to this Special Place where Happiness truly Lives

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I just got home from a five night stay at Rollezz Villas and it was THE BEST vacation I have ever had! My sister was married on the beach and the whole thing was planned and executed by Carl and Yvonne Rolle, the owners. They are fantastic owners and want you to have the absolute best experience. Attention to detail and personalized service is the name of the game for Carl and Yvonne. There were visitors from other resorts who came to eat some of Beverly and Yvonne’s amazing food and everybody that came said they wished they had stayed at Rollezz instead of where they picked. The beach is absolutely beautiful and there are paddle boards and kayaks to use free of charge. Carl and Yvonne help you find a fishing guide or whatever excursions you wish. The wedding was decorated personally by Yvonne and it was BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend this resort for a peaceful, relaxing time on the most exquisite beach I have ever been to. The water is calm and totally clear. The Rollezz is so well taken care of you couldn’t want to spend a relaxing and low-key beach vacation anywhere else! They even had a bonfire and brought Rocky the musician back for my final night! Lovely people, a beautiful setting, and the BEST resort on the island!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelly S

Dear Shelly,
"Cloud Nine" has never felt so satisfying, Shelly you are Most Gracious in your review, and our staff whisper a Huge Thanks for the return Trip to "cloud nine" and your excellent review. We are very pleased for your assertions, that "this was the Best Vacation ever", you met, "Fantastic owners", & enjoyed the 'absolute best experience", 'attention to detail & personalized service" was on point.These accolades are sufficient to make our heads spin with Glee.

Shelly we are delighted with your affirmation of service excellence enjoyed thru "amazing food", "most exquisite beach", "wedding planned & executed to perfection". We note your observation that visiting guests "comments" from other resorts confirmed your Rollezz selection as the "Best Place to Stay In Cat Island".

Shelly you have experienced a slice of Paradise here at Rollezz and we now whisper that our doors are always open for you & your Family. Cheers

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Our family was by Rollezz Villas beach resort for three days. That is the best beach I ever walked. We are blown away by the pristine waters , nice and shallow. Did kayaking , paddle boat and to add climate was perfect. We walked every in the morning and never saw another soul around. Felt totally private. Rolle , Yvonne and Beverley need to blamed for the weight I put on. Rolle is always around to make you comfortable. Break fast and dinners are unparalleled. I strongly recommend it for couples, family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Rollezz V, Manager at Rollezz Villas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Greetings Gail,

Many thanks for your thoughtful review. Grateful for the affirmation that we are located on the "Best Beach" you have seen, with pristine, calm, clear waters. We are happy that we were able to share a slice of Paradise with you, and indeed you had a Special time kayaking, having fun with the Paddle boards, in a totally private surroundings called Rollezz Resort.

Gail, the food & beverage crew were overjoyed after reading your comments that "breakfast & dinners were sumptious & delightful.

Gail we open our heart and our doors to you, waiting to welcome you Home again, Cheers,