Rainbow Inn
Hut Pointe Inn(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$293
The Cove Eleuthera(Gregory Town)
US$574
US$540
Travelocity
Unique Village(North Palmetto Point)
US$136
Travelocity
Villa Allamanda, Eleuthera(Governor's Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$226
Pineapple Fields Resort(Governor's Harbour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
French Leave Resort(Governor's Harbour)
La Bougainvillea(Governor's Harbour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslive musicpizza nightscreened in porchrainbow beachgreat musicmonday nightfrom chicagofeel like familymusic nightsgreat restaurantwedding plannercatch of the dayright directionfun placebrick ovenexpensive placegrouper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was a perfect place for us to stay. The hospitality, quality food, live music, and local knowledge made this an easy choice for my husband and I to return to same destination for the second year. We have been on vacation for the past 5 years at spring break to do some relaxing while fly fishing. We've found the Rainbow Inn and Eleuthra to be the ideal spot. Rhonda, Zev, and Mish make us feel specially catered. The Hummingbird (villa) is private and comfortable. We had dinner at the Rainbow every night it was opened on this trip. We appreciate the food and personal service at the Rainbow the best. The staff are so happy and easy going. The food top notch. There was no need to venture further than stumbling distance to our private paradise villa after a long day of fishing the flats.

Fishing the flats- this is the 3rd destination for us and I'm sure there will be others. Eleuthra was a repeat because of all the interesting places to go and do-it-yourself. Zev has plenty of tips to point us in the right direction and will set you up with a guide, Gersh, who will definitely improve your catch-per-unit-effort. If you don't get the buck fever too bad. Hey gals if you don't fish then there's plenty of other things to keep entertained-snorkel, read a book, have a few rum drinks. But why not experience it all and go fishing.

Cathy and Shon Mackay
Prince George, BC Canada

Room Tip: All villas have good privacy and view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cathygreeny
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We had an incredible stay at the Rainbow Inn. Most gorgeous property covered in lush palm trees with a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea. The owners and staff were beyond friendly, welcoming and hospitable. The villas were gorgeous, bright and spacious! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jessie C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My title steals a line from "Field of Dreams" but I now know how Ray Liotta felt. I felt like I was in heaven. The Rainbow Inn is one of the most comfortable, friendliest, and overall warmest experiences I have had on a vacation. Rhonda, Zev and Mish and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable and taken care of. I felt like I was with family. The restaurant is picturesque with fantastic views, the food is delicious and fresh, and the bar is am amazing place to linger and relax. This place has tremendous character and you will feel it when you first walk through the doors. I was hesitant to write this review because I want the secret to be all mine, but I think the word is already out. I plan to book my next visit NOW for next winter. Hope you don’t take my week! Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Rainbow. The Vaccaro family will be back!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mvnyc
Reviewed 3 March 2014

To sum it up, we don't want to leave! This little paradise came recommended to us by TripAdvisor, of course, but also by some friends who visit every year. The delightful villas along with the warm hospitality from the kind and welcoming family owners make for a home away from home. Just steps away from the Caribbean Sea, this is exactly what we were looking for. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank LadyJetSetter1
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

What can I say ? The Rainbow Inn provided a paradise anyway from home on an island of beauty ! The warmth of the sun was only rivaled by the warmth of the wonderful family who runs the inn and restaurant :). Fabulous fabulous fabulous that's all I can say !

Stayed: March 2014