In love with every part of the Island... Surfers Haven is the perfect place to unwind after a day at the beaches. Clean, safe, friendly, and a great place to meet other travelers. We were unable to surf the days we were there because of the lack of waves, but i just look at that as reason to return next year!!! If you have a car and happen to be in the area on Friday night, you must must must go to Governors Harbour Anchor Bay fish fry. So much fun, but then again if you can't find fun on Eleuthera, than you won't find it anywhere!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel-type, backpacker, rustic...Whatever phraseology you want to use. This is it! Simple accommodations, all rooms have access to kitchen and the apt. Room has its own private facilities. Managers live on property and are happy to assist. They also run the popular Bahamas Out Island Adventure tour company. Haven guests enjoy discounted tour rates as well as very reasonable equipment rental rates on: surfboards, mtn bikes, stand up paddleboards, snorkel gear and kayaks. We're all about VALUE! Please respect our beautiful ocean. Sunscreen on always 30 minutes before you get in the water. Save the coral! Please starfish are not to be taken or handled out of the water. Fishermen be aware of our seasons and regulations. We love our island; please respect it. We can help inform you on local happenings and on the above too. Surfer's Haven is pleased to offer guests complimentary drinking water and coffee (a.M. Only). Please do not buy a bunch of plastic bottles. Please consider taking (some) of your trash out with you to a recycling depot in the U.S. For instance. Garbage disposal is a big problem here! ALSO budget travelers ask about the 'Opt To Share option and also the Surf Shack rental . Budget-minded only! We we we can save save...I mean save you money! =) 7 Minute walk up the ridge from Surfer's Beach. What a backyard! Eco-tourism is a conscious choice; be aware how your touring impacts your destination. Peace Love and Respect ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Surfers Haven Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Haven Guesthouse Hotel Eleuthera
- Surfers Haven Guesthouse Eleuthera, Bahamas