“Awesome!”
Review of Glass Window

Glass Window
Ranked #3 of 44 things to do in Eleuthera
More attraction details
Owner description: Window-like geological formation that provides a unique view from bay to ocean.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Always a beautiful spot to explore. The sights are amazing! Explore the volcanic rock and check out the Atlantic ocean. Super place to take photos!

There are newer reviews for Glass Window

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I've crossing over this area my whole life and it never ceases to amaze me! I would just pay attention to locals trying to cross.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

So neat to think that you're standing between two oceans! Beautiful view and we walked down on the Caribbean side and explored a little!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This was a great part of my trip to Eleuthera. Don't forget your camera!! It was so nice to see the different shades of blue so close together. The Caribbean was calm, accepting, and in love with the sun. The Atlantic was dark bike and almost dared you to jump in to prove to you how strong it was. I look forward to returning and plan to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds for a longer time.
I highly recommend this to anyone visiting the island.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Was amazing to see 2 oceans/seas from 1 spot. We stopped on the bridge and it is really amazing to see nothing but water both directions.