“Have always loved Sharil's in DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sharil’s Inn

Sharil’s Inn
Ranked #48 of 75 Restaurants in Eleuthera
Cuisines: Seafood
Southport, North Carolina
“Have always loved Sharil's in DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

This has always been one of my favorite stopping places on the way to the Cape. Now that the dive operation has moved I don't have as much reason to go. The Deep Creek Beach is one of the best on the island, and there is a blue hole right around the corner from the restaurant.

Sharil makes the best conch burgers that I have ever had. I will limit my comments to that because that's the only thing I've ever ordered there, and I have it every time. Her special sauce combined with fresh lettuce, tomato, and a side of cole slaw make it exquisite. I just wish Cape Eleuthera and Powell Pointe weren't so restrictive so that I had more of a reason to make the trip.

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Bahamian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We were exploring the north tip of the whale tail in south Eleuthera and stopped in at Sharil's Inn. This is a real Bahamian restaurant/take-away, with the standard island offerings. We chose the cracked conch and the BBQ ribs with sides of baked macaroni & cheese and french fries. I never met a plate of cracked conch I did not like but the conch at Sharil's was very tender, which I've been told they are known for. The ribs were good and covered with a semi-sweet tangy sauce. The baked mac is as good as it gets. The restaurant does not have liquor or beer. The liquor store was closed in Deep Creek but our server went over to the neighbors and brought back two Kaliks for us. Everyone is so friendly and helpful at Sharil's.

• Visited November 2013