I did not stay at the two turtles, but enjoyed drinks and meals there often. We loved the atmosphere and its being the center of island life.
In the busy season have a outdoor dinner that is very reasonable where everyone attends. The off season only locals and U.S. Army will be there, the servicemen will be glad for the visitors from home. Time passes slowly on this island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Two Turtles Inn is a boutique hotel and bar located in the heart of Exuma's capital city, George Town. We offer 8 quaint rooms with WiFi, flat screen tvs, a/c and other amenities. The outside bar is open daily to quench your thirst. Our kitchen is open daily for early and late lunch. We are located across from the world famous Straw Market on the Regatta Park, where all major George Town events are held. The property is within walking distance to beaches, restaurants, shopping, and exciting entertainment venues. The hotel overlooks the picturesque Lake Victoria and is located near Elizabeth Harbor. The harbor is a serene haven for beach goers and boaters alike that provides a sheltered sailing and boating area. The white sandy beaches and live coral reefs of Exuma provide a perfect setting to snorkel in shallow water and see many types of tropical fish including grouper and spiny lobsters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Two Turtles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Turtles Inn
- Two Turtles Hotel Great Exuma
- Two Turtles Inn Bahamas/Great Exuma