“Visited almost everyday while in Georgetown”
Review of Peace and Plenty

Peace and Plenty
Ranked #36 of 48 Restaurants in Great Exuma
Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Peace and Planty Hotel has a restaurant inside. If you look at some of the hotel reviews, you willsee they are actually for the restaurant. I think you should seperate them and as I need to write a food review, but didn't stay there.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I get the vibe this time around. The history and the feel of the place. Basil Minn's granddaughter works over at Sandpiper and we visited with her about her grandfather was born in the home. We had drinks several times and so glad we did.

There are newer reviews for Peace and Plenty

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Every delicious meal is prepared and served graciously. The "Specials" are delicious. All of the entrees are FRESH! ...and Doc will serve you a cocktail from the outside pool bar with enthusiasm and delight. Your dining view is the exquisite turquoise water! Not to be missed.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Fun night at the weekly BBQ. The food was good-buffet style, the band was good also. The evening got a little chilly so it's a good idea to bring a sweater or jacket. Just a fun thing to do on a peaceful little island.
Went for lunch one day and the food was so-so. The staff was so what u friendly which was surprising for this friendly island.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We were not guests of the hotel but stopped in for lunch on Boxing Day given that everything else was closed. We originally sat overlooking the pool but decided to move when I overheard a guest being rather rude to the waitress over a mistake with her order. I didn't want my experience ruined by them. we moved to the bar and were greeted warmly by the bartender "Trouble"(a nickname). she got us menus and was very attentive. I ordered the conch burger and my husband got the club sandwich. the food was pretty average but the backdrop of the bar was breathtaking. I would go back for the ocean view and friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

If you like the traditional places that are not part of a total experience scene this one is great. Nice views, historic, good service, good food. We went a couple of times.