This resort was absolutely beautiful. It was impeccably designed and maintained. We stayed in the Bay House buildings which all faced the ocean. Our room was clean, the bed great, and we took advantage of the pillows menu! They have a well stocked mini bar and great spa toiletries. There was daily cleaning and turn down service. The food was excellent. We ate at each of the restaurants and enjoyed treats in the evening from the cafe. We didn't have the butler service (my husband didn't want someone bugging us) and we didn't miss one! Our service was excellent overall. Every employee of the resort treated us well and most went above and beyond our expectations. There were two people that were terrific, Melizza from Il Cielo Lounge and William from the pool bar. The beach was incredible. Perfect turquoise water and white sand. The lounge chairs are spread out and sometimes we felt like we were the only people at the beach. I walked the grounds and beach front extensively. It was so beautiful. Take advantage of the quiet pool. They serve great jerk chicken from the BBQ at lunch. The only downfall to this outstanding resort was we had three flights to get there! I would highly recommend this great resort. I can't wait to go to another Sandals resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Bahamas/Great Exuma