“breakfast good, service great !!!”
Review of ONE80 - CLOSED

ONE80
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We arrived after a horrible hot night in our vacation home due to no electricity. We found the staff delightful. The setting is absolutely beautiful. The food was good but not great. It was priced the way you would expect for the Exumas. BUT THE STAFF IF AMAZING !!!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Let me first say that the atmosphere outside at the Turquoise Cay is superb. It is a fantastic location to have a drink, or eat a meal (we did not stay here, so I can't speak for the rooms, etc.). Second, the staff is exceptionally friendly, and went above and beyond for us. The food however left a little to be desired. We had one dish that was pretty much not edible and was sent back, they were kind enough to take it off the bill, and the remaining items were just ok/good. For the price it should have been better. They certainly have room to improve, but I certainly would go back again for a second try. I went with a rating of "Very Good" based on the whole experience!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Although pricey, I felt we got our money's worth in terms of food and service. The staff is very attentive to their guest's needs and they were on top of our drinks and requests during dinner. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was incredible.

We sat outside by the dock for dinner so we could see the sunset. We'd been at Tropic of Cancer Beach all day and weren't exactly dressed like most people would be for this level of dining. That being said, the staff was great and treated us no differently due to that. We will absolutely come back to ONE80.

1  Thank gspfunk
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife wanted to have a NICE dinner for her birthday, so we asked around and people kept saying to try ONE80.
I called them several days in advance for reservations and Frankeisha (sp?) was awesome on the phone and even asked me about a bday cake and she made all the arrangements. I'm sorry she was off the night we came.
Upon entering, my wife was greeted as the birthday girl and she was made to feel special the rest of the night.
This place will really blow your socks off! We aren't used to dining in places like this in Exuma! The views are to die for, the sunset is spectacular, the furnishings are perfect. Enough cannot be said for the atmosphere.
Diedra and Stephen were excellent hosts. All of our needs were answered to.
While it is 'pricy' even for Exuma, it is well worth the experience.
One suggestion for the owners is to consider live music sometimes. The patio is begging for it!
For those interested, I've posted pictures of the menu.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband, daughter and I happened across the Turquoise Cay hotel when we were in the Exumas in late November of 2013. (We were on our way to an exquisite beach and thought we'd stop for a bite.) We ate lunch. Then we came back the next day for breakfast, another lunch and dinner. Why so many meals at one place? Because their menu is mind-blowing, the food is delectable, the service is impeccable, the decor is exceptional, the view is magnificent, and the management is both attentive (without being obtrusive) and friendly.

I am a very discerning diner. My daughter pointed out that it was one of the very few times in her life that she has seen me finish every morsel on my plate. And every single morsel was perfection.

It's a little off the beaten path, but more than worth the drive. We had eaten at the same location previously, when it was a bone fishing lodge. The makeover was done with a fine hand and even finer eye. It's got South Beach written all over it. Truly phenomenal. We cannot recommend this restaurant (and the hotel property) highly enough. 5 stars? Nope. 7 stars.