We have now just completed our 5th stay at Club Peace & Plenty in Georgetown, Exuma in the past year. The accommodation, the service and the overall locale is absolutely amazing. Every single member of the Peace & Plenty team is absolutely amazing - they attend to each and every need of their customers, and they truly care about their guests - ensuring that each have an amazing experience. Being in the town of Georgetown is also very beneficial as guests can walk around town and all of the local amenities - Straw market, Grocery store, gift shops, hair dresser, even a place to get your nails done - are all there -as well as the government dock where you can catch a water taxi to whatever local destination around Elizabeth harbor that you would like to visit. Cindy, Magnolia, both Annette's (one at the front counter and one in the bar), Monique, Patricia, Zoe, Virginia, Doc and Glen - are all amazing team members who know you by first name and do everything that they can to support you. We will definitely be visiting again. I cannot say enough positive things about our time at this wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club is a beautiful 32 room resort, including 3 two-room suites, overlooking Elizabeth Harbour. Room choices include Harbour water front view, pool side, Garden suites, or two-room suites. All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-fridge, hair-dryer, private bath, and in room cable television. The hotel's Gourmet restaurant offers local cuisine including Grits with breakfast and Conch burgers for lunch. The dinner menu ranges from steak to seafood including Grouper, a local favorite. The Club offers two bars. Our 'Pool Deck' bar is tended by Lerman "Doc" Rolle. Inside is the air-conditioned site of the 'Old Slave Kitchen' bar tended by Garfield and Annette. Since the Club is right in the middle of town, you are close to grocery shopping, site seeing and fun activities including sail boat rental available through Out Island Explorers or snorkeling, diving and motorboat rental. On a Friday the Club sponsors a cocktail party for their guests. Other nights can include live Calypso musi, dancing and Karaoke. The Club is Exuma's gathering place for the townspeople and visitors from all over the island. There is also a ferryboat service on request to Peace and Plenty’s Stocking Island Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Hotel Great Exuma
- Club Peace And Plenty Exuma Island
- Hotel Peace Plenty Exuma Island
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Bahamas/Great Exuma