We had a short visit at Peace and Plenty, however I really liked this place a lot. I think its the general atmosphere. Its cute and quaint, and as mentioned in all the other reviews, the service is great and personable. (Especially Cindy)
The rooms are a bit dated but they are all you need. Last I checked people don't come to the Bahamas to stay in their rooms, so for the purpose of it, it's more then fine. I love the patio's attached to the room and of course that view. We ordered breakfast sandwiches and sat out with coffee and just relaxed - perfect morning start.
The pool is small but nice and they have a bar right beside it. The only things I could say that aren't positive is the sheets had spots/stains on them and the pillow were rock hard.
This will be my go to place to stay in Exuma from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club is a beautiful 32 room resort, including 3 two-room suites, overlooking Elizabeth Harbour. Room choices include Harbour water front view, pool side, Garden suites, or two-room suites. All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-fridge, hair-dryer, private bath, and in room cable television. The hotel's Gourmet restaurant offers local cuisine including Grits with breakfast and Conch burgers for lunch. The dinner menu ranges from steak to seafood including Grouper, a local favorite. The Club offers two bars. Our 'Pool Deck' bar is tended by Lerman "Doc" Rolle. Inside is the air-conditioned site of the 'Old Slave Kitchen' bar tended by Garfield and Annette. Since the Club is right in the middle of town, you are close to grocery shopping, site seeing and fun activities including sail boat rental available through Out Island Explorers or snorkeling, diving and motorboat rental. On a Friday the Club sponsors a cocktail party for their guests. Other nights can include live Calypso musi, dancing and Karaoke. The Club is Exuma's gathering place for the townspeople and visitors from all over the island. There is also a ferryboat service on request to Peace and Plenty’s Stocking Island Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, IBC Hospitality, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Hotel Great Exuma
- Club Peace And Plenty Exuma Island
- Hotel Peace Plenty Exuma Island
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Bahamas/Great Exuma