We booked at Grand Isle Resort as the Trip Advisor reviews were very flattering and it looked to have everything we were looking for. The accommodation and service were very good and our young kids loved riding in the complimentary golf cart and playing in the pool. My wife and I found the restaurant to be distinctly average. The menu was dull and lacked items featuring fresh, local produce. Exuma itself is great. Miles of beautiful unspoiled beaches and very few tourists. If you go, do yourself a favour and rent a car so that you can explore the Island (and buy groceries).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Bahamas/Great Exuma