This was our second visit to Grand Isle in the last two years, and it is still a great place. Great location (beach), top notch accommodations, and the friendliest staff in the Bahamas. On Thursday nights, they have a bonfire on the beach, and they have three guys who who play local music, "Junkanoo". Check these guys out, they were a blast, and the music was great.
If you want to see some of the best deserted beaches in the world, drive into George Town, and rent a boat from Minn's Water Sports. We got a boat for the day, $185, and spent the day island hopping on crystal clear water, and stopped at seven different beaches, and never saw one person. We saw sharks, stingrays, starfish, and sea turtles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Bahamas/Great Exuma