Breezy Hill Exuma Bahamas
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Great Exuma
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Exuma Palms Hotel(Great Exuma)
  • Pool
Island Time Villas(George Town)
View Hotel
Club Peace & Plenty(George Town)
View Hotel
St Francis Resort(Stocking Island)
  • Beachfront
Lumina Point Resort & Spa(Stocking Island)
  • Breakfast included
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas(Long Island)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsguest housebanana breadprivate beachhome away from homea wonderful staybed and breakfastair conditioningcar rentalgreat hostsbeautiful oceanstraw marketbeach towelsblue watersand flieslarryfridgeexuma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Esther and Larry took care of everything and then some! From the meet and greet at the airport to the "lay of the land" discussion to the fresh banana bread!. They are great folks and take care to ensure your trip/ stay is hassle free and enjoyable!

I need to go back soon! Special hugs to them!

Room Tip: Email Esther, she is on it!! Your own private beach!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank R S
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

From the time we arrived at the airport to Esther Taylor's welcoming hugs to the fresh baked banana bread waiting in our cottage, we felt right at home. Esther and her husband Larry went above and beyond to help us find our way around the Island and point out "must see and do" places. They even had menu's for us from local restaurants. We couldn't have more nice things to say about our stay except one last little tidbit..... The Island is absolutely beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jennerricflick
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Our trip was a last minute thought, so nothing was planed in advance. The day before our flight to Exuma I sent out several e-mails requesting avaliable accommodation. Esther was the only prompt e-mail I received, not only confirming room availability, but she had already called one of the local boat tours to make sure they can take us out to swim with the pigs and the sharks etc on the day after our arrival. We were only going for one night, but after talking to Esther several times on the phone we immideatley extended it to the balance of our stay in the Bahamas.

Our arrival in Exuma was unbelievable because we got there and Esther was already there waiting for us. We got the biggest warmest welcoming hugs. I immediately felt like I was visiting not just family but my grand mother. on our way to the house she insisted we stopped at the supermarket. I felt like I had imposed on her enough with her getting us from the air-port. We are armed with our necessary drinks and snacks on the way to the house.

Got to the house and the view is spectacular!! Immediately left right at home. To get to the beach is a few minutes walk from across the street. You need shoes for the walk down to a beautiful private beach.

Esther is amazing!! She gave us a list of recommend resturant and the menus. She was so concern about our safety she drove us to the resturant the first night and insisted we call her for a ride back even though she was going to bed. Off course I will never take such advantage of her kindness. There was nothing they would not have done to make sure we were taken care off and comfortable. She even did my laundry.

The hospitality and customer service is 5 star quality. As a matter of fact customers service like this is so few and far in between. Thank you Larry and Esthe

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michellez_01
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My wife and I just returned from Breezy Hills, Exuma and i must say that our expectations were blown away by Esther and Larry! The house is cozy and perfect for the active couple eventhough we ended up spending a lot of our time on the beach right at the house! The water is beautiful, with a massive coral reef right off the beach loaded with thousands of teeming, colorful fish! We spent most everyday on the beach when we weren't crusing the island and we never saw another soul! Just breathtaking! The Taylor's were a joy to talk to and any questions we had, they answered thouroughly and thoughtfully - they are basically the authority on local activities, locations, what and what not to do! Caught my first bonefish on the fly, relaxed with my wife and just had an overall amazing experience! We're already longing to one day return! Thanks Larry and Esther for making our vacation more than we could have ever dreamed of! Signed, the "mountain man"

Room Tip: Make sure you rent a car, Esther can probably find you one for around $60 a day and it is essential!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2013

If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing, comfortable, cosy place: you have found it! Don't miss to go to Breezy Hill, you can really relax and recover your energy there.
The hosts, Esther and Larry, will welcome you and will always be very helpful and friendly.
Everything in the house is clean and is available for the guests ( i.e. television set, fridge, air conditioning, ect.)
Just one little advice: beware of the sand flies!!!! (Esther will explain how to avoid them!!)
Have a nice holiday! I really recommend you this fantastic place!
Margherita from Washington D.C. and from Asti (Italy)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo