“A must do activity in Green Turtle Cay”

Brendal's Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Estb in 1985 over 25 years of experience.Platinum Pro Instructor over 5000 students taught!Bahamas Tourism CACIQUE Award winners for Tourism Finest in Sustainable Tourism Award in 2005!Come see why: National GEO,CNN Travel,Caribbean Travel, Diver UK, Discovery Channel, OutDoor Journal, Ming's Quest Fine Living Channel, Taste Williams-Sonoma, Gourmet US & Australian & Frommer's March 2009 Featured as Caribbean's Best 5 Dive Destinations. Co-Founder of the 1st Lion Fish Derby in 2009 and the International Miss Universe Event 2009 and Brendal has been selected as Official Bahamian Personality in 2008. The Center is a small operation where you will meet and be guided by the owner along with a hand picked staff and crew to help and guide in the seas & tours. Wild Turtle & Dolphin EncountersFresh Seafood Beach BBQ (hand feed the rays) Day, Grouper, Tropicals, Tarpon, Historic Wreck, Reef & Corals, swim through sunlighted caverns filled with silversides, Eagle Rays, macro life too. Courses from Try Scuba, E learning and Scuba Leadership courses. Sailing, Kayaking, Stand on paddle boards too ! Custom packages & private charters are available. Small groups and families are our specialty ! Hope to hear from you so we can share our seas, beaches for a truly Bahamian experience here on Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. MSN TRAVEL listed in 10 Bahamas Wild Life experiences not to miss April 2016.
nc
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A must do activity in Green Turtle Cay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have a blast on our snorkel trip with Brendal and CJ. We had been boating for 5 days and decided to set up a trip on our last day in Green Turtle Cay. We were so glad we did. The whole day was a blast from the trip out, the snorkeling, delicious, fresh meal and the return trip back. Brendal made it a point to get near dolphins so we could get out and swim with them. Already planning my return trip and plan to have him take care of our scuba certification. Great vacation!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ekbell

Daytona Beach, Florida
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Always fun to dive or snorkel with Brendal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful trip - two snorkel dives off Brendal's boat - lots of fish and coral - met some nice people on the boat including his two assistants. Lots of fun.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lady_Jane_PI
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How to make the most of Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Well, I'm usually not the review writing type, but after catching a negative review written in May this year, I just had to chime in with my own story to share! Yes, we all have our own experiences, but I can't imagine it being anything other than positive with Brendal's Dive Center! Last year was the first time my Mom & I had vacationed on Green Turtle Cay. We choose the location, not only for our love of turtles, but because it looked small, quiet & vibrantly beautiful!. We had hoped to go on a fun underwater excursion & Brendals had plenty of choices! I had lots of questions before we arrived & Mary was super helpful with a friendly personal touch! We decided on the Adventure Reef Tour which included snorkeling, a fresh caught lobster lunch & feeding sting rays! It was everything and more than we could have hoped for! Not only is Brendal an experienced dive instructor, he's also a knowledgeable tour guide, great chef & incredible dancer! It was exciting to be with someone so passionate about the world above & below the surface! He seemed to make everyone on the boat feel very special & we all left with a spring in our step & a mind full of unforgettable memories! We loved our vacation so much that we returned this year to get my SCUBA certification! Brendal & Mary went out of their way to make me feel happy, comfortable & safe! I can't say enough about them, they make everyone feel like family, so it was surprising to read that someone had a bad experience. Maybe they hadn't tried the Goombay smash yet! Either way, everyone has their opinion & even though I didn't want to tell the world about this hidden paradise, it deserves being told that if you are lucky enough to find yourself on Green Turtle Cay, spend the day with Brendal & you're sure to have a most memorable & pleasing experience!......Ghislaine Alix Loree

Visited February 2014
1 Thank GhisLoree
Denver, CO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Diving with Brendal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Spent two days diving with Brendal. (For reference, I have over 50 logged dives). Both snorkelers and divers on the boat had a great time. Brendal, Mary, and there crew are very safe and knowledgeable, plus a lot of fun. The excursion day is a blast and wound definitely sign up for it again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CalmandFlexible
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Diving, stingray feeding, and a meal on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Brendal and CJ took us and our wedding crew on a diving/snorkeling trip in May 2014. Brendal picked us up in Treasure Cay and took us over to Green Turtle and his dive shop to suit up for the trip. My fiancee' and I were the only two divers, and so the rest of the crew went snorkeling. We did a one-tank dive and then went to Manjack(?) island to feed the sting rays and walk the beach. Brendal and CJ cooked an amazing meal on the beach (conch salad, grilled grouper, etc.) and drank a little too much of their rum punch. We had a great time dancing on the boat on the way back to Green Turtle to take the ferry home. Great service and amazing dive!

Visited May 2014