This is a hidden jem,
The best reef diving I have ever been to.
The dive master new all about each dive sit and the sea life.
I went with my 14 years old son. I saw a hammer head shark face to face with him he is hooked.
Clean friendly and accommodating staff.
Good food and plenty of it.
Bring something to leave at the drift wood bar with the date year and who you were with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small island of San Salvador in the Bahamas, just 360 miles southeast of Miami, is undisputedly one of the premier scuba diving and fishing Mecca's of the world. Perched on a pinnacle and washed by warm breezes and clear azure waters, San Salvador is also home to Riding Rock Resort and Marina.Riding Rock Resort and Marina was built, custom designed for dive travelers and anglers alike, with all of the facilities close at hand. Nearly 50 years later, the property continues to host dive groups, fishing groups and individuals from around the world who come to experience the quality and diversity of diving and fishing for which San Salvador is legendary. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Riding Rock Inn Resort And Marina Hotel San Salvador
- Riding Rock Hotel And Marina
- Riding Rock Inn Resort And Marina Bahamas/San Salvador