Such a lovely setting in the most serene of locations. The staff here are ever welcoming, extremely accommodating and sincerely friendly. Whilst the exterior of the actual bar/resaturant istels is maybe a little tired; the intererior and that of the accommodation rooms, is absolutely superb, along with being tastefully decorated. I would recommended this to anyone looking for delcious food in a very warm and friendly environment. The accommodation is very quaint, the bathroom faciiities are luxurious, no deatil has been spared. Thank you for a wonderfully pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newbridge sits in an enviable and idyllic location on the bank of the river Usk. Just ten minutes drive from the historic town of Caerleon, famous for sites such as the amphitheatre and barracks, Romany Legionary Museum and Fortress Baths. Renowned for its award winning menu and extensive list of fine wines, and with the addition of 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms makes The Newbridge the perfect setting for lunch, dinner or an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Newbridge on Usk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Newbridge On Usk Hotel Tredunnock
- The Newbridge On Usk Tredunnock, Wales