“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hertordshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The Man Van team were parked outside these tea room and we used the tea rooms for our tea / coffee/ snacks . The staff are wonderfull , friendly and very helpfull and the drinks and snacks were great , i would recommend you visit these tea rooms and you will not be disappointed... Thank you all

• Visited May 2014

Cymmer, United Kingdom
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a little gem to find in Neath. Been here on several occasions and will always be back. Either for food or just a latte. Delightful.

• Visited November 2013
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Have walked past this place many times so decided to give it a try. We both had a breakfast and it was excellent. Food was very tasty, staff extremely helpful and a very decent cuppa! Will definitely visit again to try the lunch menu.

Visited April 2014
Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Ace staff”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Use the Country Kitchen on a regular basis. Best Americano in Neath. I have also tried their breakfast menu which is very good. Sandwiches and Paninis etc very good too. A little moan for me would be that sometimes the tables can be a little on the sticky side. Fantastic friendly staff.

• Visited March 2014
Neath, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was really looking forward to trying this place and I have to say it was just alright. Service took a while but I don't mind that as they were obviously busy. I had bacon and egg on a muffin and all I can say was that it was ok. And therefore very overpriced. My husband had mushrooms on toast and said the same as me - just ok. I really wouldn't pay the extra to go here again. Very overpriced for average.