“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I love Simla, I tend to only go 3 maybe 4 times a year as I've moved nearly 40 mins away but whenever I want an Indian I always travel this far to go here! Staff always recognises us and we always have a warm welcome. Amazing food, great atmosphere and a free after right after your meal, what more could you want?

2  Thank Kellyrogers1718

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was the 1st time we had been to the Simla in a very long time, and we were not disappointed, the service was excellent and both our meals were superb,.Again,the presentation and the taste of my lamb balti and my wife's lamb saag was quite exquisite.. Friends had been raving about this place for ages and now we know why. It was by far one of the best curries we have had in a very long time.

2  Thank richard_powell1
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Superb food. Served fresh and hot and the service was excellent. The manager and staff were very friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. We enjoy regular visits to this restaurant and th4e standards have always been high.

1  Thank Walesamber
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Visited Simla with a friend after a night out. The restaurant was very busy but the friendly staff accommodated us within minutes of our arrival.

Extremely friendly and attentive staff and delicious food. Really don't understand why I've never visited in the past. I will be coming back very soon.

2  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Have had many meals in the "Simla" and have always thoroughly enjoyed. The atmosphere is always relaxed and the staff are excellent. I would never consider anywhere else in Neath if you want a good curry.

2  Thank Alan_WNeath