Just returned home after a lovely relaxing week, at one of the best holiday parks we have ever stayed on. The cleanliness of the caravan and all facilities is a credit to them. We would definately return one day. The swimming pool is stunning, Bar cosy and very frienly staff, nothing too much trouble , we even took our dog in and he was made welcome to. There is a nice walk to the beach , a nice pub called the ferry down the road where we had lovely Lamb sunday lunch with views over the river . A short drive to town of Cardigan with enough shops tea rooms bakeries and pubs for everything you need .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cardigan Bay Holiday Park is set in a peaceful and secluded south facing valley which is situated just 300 yards from the golden sands of Poppit Beach near to the town of Cardigan. The park is graded 5 star by Visit Wales and is the perfect base to Relax and Explore the surrounding area. It has recently been awarded the UK Seaside and Blue Flag Award and is one of the leading caravan parks in south walesPoppit Sands is a charming a place as the name suggests, the extensive natural sand dunes and boating jetties perfectly frame this pristine sandy beach. The views of:Cardigan BayTeifi estuaryThese are simply stunning and will literally take your breath away. Poppit is an ideal location to enjoy a full range of water activities or spend days on the beach with the family. The demanding waves make good sailing and surfing and the beach is safe for swimming with lifeguards present during the summer months. The northern end of the Pembrokeshire Coastal path begins here where an array of picture perfect views, panoramas and a rich variety of landscape and wildlife can be enjoyed. The unspoilt coastline is a haven for seals, porpoises and even bottle-nosed dolphins. Our park has been designed to offer you and your family a safe and fun experience. Our unique tropical heated pool complex " The Cove" has a retractable roof which allows you to enjoy the facility whatever the weather, making Cardigan Bay the ideal location for a short break, holiday or even a second home of your own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cardigan Bay Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cardigan Bay Holiday Park Hotel St. Dogmaels
- Cardigan Bay Holiday Park St. Dogmaels, Wales - Pembrokeshire