We had a four night stay at the Webley. The room looked recently renovated and was everything we needed. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom light and clean. We had such good food on the first night that we ate there every night from then on. Breakfast was as much as we wanted, full Welsh, pastries, croissants, cereals etc. The owners couldn't have been friendlier and the staff were all lovely, very friendly and welcoming. It was early season and I expect it gets a lot busier but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the location is stunning and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park between St Dogmaels and Poppit Sands the Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel is set in one of the most beautiful places you will ever visit. Overlooking the River Teifi and Poppit Sands blue flag beach this is a traditional Welsh Hotel offering fully serviced rooms and has a wonderful locals' bar and a beer garden with inspiring views across the Cardigan Bay. Perfect for groups or couples. Croeso - Welcome everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Webley Waterfront Hotel St. Dogmaels
- Webley Waterfront Inn And Hotel St. Dogmaels, Wales - Pembrokeshire