Spent one night here on the start of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. In such a good spot, it was a shame that the hotel didnt match up to it.
The pub itself is ok, and the food in the evening was also reasonable. The rooms were adequate, the shower worked but i have had better. The sky tv didnt work but after asking a couple of times the landlord sorted that out.
Breakfast the following morning was fine, until i went to look for the jam on the buffet table. There were several to choose from, but most of them also came with mould! This is I have to say very poor, and really turned me off the whole meal. If they dont keep their jams well and check them to prevent such things, what standard is the rest of the hotel food?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park between St Dogmaels and Poppit Sands the Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel is set in one of the most beautiful places you will ever visit. Overlooking the River Teifi and Poppit Sands blue flag beach this is a traditional Welsh Hotel offering fully serviced rooms and has a wonderful locals' bar and a beer garden with inspiring views across the Cardigan Bay. Perfect for groups or couples. Croeso - Welcome everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Webley Waterfront Inn and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Webley Waterfront Hotel St. Dogmaels
- Webley Waterfront Inn And Hotel St. Dogmaels, Wales - Pembrokeshire