“Just lovely!”

The Spa at Celtic Haven
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Lydstep
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us transport you to tranquillity at the Spa at Celtic Haven – West Wales' only Elemis Premier Spa nestling on the picturesque Pembrokeshire cliff-tops near Tenby. Our exclusive combination of skills, natural products and equipment is specifically designed to help you escape to another world...Our seven individually-styled treatment rooms use sound and light to create an incredibly soothing environment. To add to your experience, the Relaxation Room offers breath-taking views across the cliff-tops to Caldey Island and the ocean beyond...Our range of more than 80 blissful treatments and therapies is brought to you by leading international brands Elemis, Thalgo, Jessica, Coco Bay, St Tropez and Vani-T - there's something to suit every taste and desire. You'll also find our great value Spa Days and Spa Breaks are perfect for any occasion, from individual bookings to group celebrations. Our special packages combine heavenly spa treatments and relaxation in our heated indoor pool, sauna and hot tub with a delicious and nutritious lunch in Waves cliff-top restaurant – bliss!
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My daughter and I had a Half Day Taster session and absolutely loved it. We were made to feel very welcome, and nothing was rushed. Lunch in Waves was gorgeous, then we went and tried the sauna, pool and hot tub. Agree with a previous review that it's a little odd having the sauna in the gym, but I'm guessing that's due to both space and needing to keep it away from all the water downstairs. We loved the hot tub!
Bianca did the most amazing facial, the best I have ever had.
Overall a brilliant experience, and we will definitely be back :)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"pool"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at the cottage and had treatments in the Spa. The treatments were of the highest standard and my wife, who is disabled was looked after with the utmost care.

Each treatment was given my a different therapist, namely Bianca, Stacey and Haley. Their professionalism was very evident as was their caring attitude to both of us. We came away totally relaxed.

We have been going to this Spa for some five years and the standards have always been of the highest levels.

We have not hesitation in recommending the Spa, be it for a day of treatments or a longer period

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I went for a spa day with my sister. We had a very mixed time.

My treatment was oversold and the theapist seemed inexperenced and had a weak touch.

The 'spa area' is split into different sections, accessed through long corridoors and doors with combinations, including walking upstairs to the sauna in the small gym! It felt strange doing that in our bathers.

The chill out room is okay and has self service drinks. The lunch served in their restaurant was excellant.

However we left feeling it was too expensive for the service and ageing 'spa' enviroment.

Maybe we just went on an off day, but we would not return.

1  Thank HollyandIvy2014
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa at Celtic Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear HollyandIvy2014,

Thank you for leaving us a review following your recent visit to The Spa. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the spa experience for our guests so your feedback is gratefully received.

We’re so sorry to hear your visit fell below your expectation on this occasion - we only wish you had let us know while you were here so we could have done our best to rectify any issues.

Thanks you again for your feedback and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back to The Spa in the future.

With kind regards,

Sarah

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Truly relaxing, came out feeling like a new person. Just wish I could every weekend!
Had lunch in the waves restaurant, which was very nice, the service was very good.
The views are beautiful and breath taking.
The welcome I had was friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
I fully recommend any one to go to the Celtic Haven and enjoy the experience!