Stayed for a week in Gardeners cottage with wife and dog. Very friendly and helpful staff and great location. We used the resturant a couple of times and staff were friendly and attentive. I also used the gym and was shown how to use unfamiliar equipment by instructor. Pool is smallish but fine when not busy.
Golf course is short but quite challanging - If you miss fairways it can be very tricky!
The grounds and buildings are very well maintained and our cottage was clean and modern with a very large king-sized bed and wet room.
As I was working for half the week at nearby location the staff kindly let me use a storage room to keep things safe.
Gardeners Cottage. Lacks any windows that can be opened at night and no aircon so it does get extreemly hot in the summer and makes sleeping difficult - no problem during day as main doors can be opened. Reception kindly lent us a fan but of course these are quite noisy. I think Celtic Haven should address this asap. That said, I would recommend the resort and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would love to welcome you to Celtic Haven; our collection of charming self-catering holiday cottages on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near Tenby. With pretty whitewashed cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people, our thirty Pembrokeshire holiday cottages are perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Each property is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped (including bed linen and towels) so you can simply arrive, relax and enjoy your holiday in Pembrokeshire! We even have three 'easy access' properties with walk/wheel-in wet rooms so please contact us to discuss any particular requirements. Our on-site facilities include an Elemis Premier Spa, Waves cliff-top restaurant, a headland golf course with beautiful views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all-weather tennis courts. We look forward to extending a warm Welsh welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Celtic Haven Cottages Lydstep, Pembrokeshire