Just on way home from a weeks stay at Celtic Haven in Kittiwake cottage, we have had a fabulous time. From booking to handing in the keys, the staff have been great and the facilities are fantastic. The cottage had everything we needed including a washer/dryer which was very useful. We enjoyed the pool as it was open 8.30 to 20.30 so girls went swimming morning and evening after a day out. It was never so busy that they couldn't swim, a lot of the time they had the pool to themselves. I really enjoyed my treatment in the spa and the relaxation room, the girls had their nails painted and everybody was lovely. We had 3 fantastic meals at Waves, the 2 courses for £10 was great and the kids menu was really good, the food on the celtic rock Thursday was also lovely and great value. Pizza's were great as was all the food. We eat outside on 2 occasions, fantastic views.You need to book restaurant and spa as popular with guests and the locals, which is a great reccommendation in itself. A great base to stay, we did loads but never travelled far as so much to do in this area and we could have easily done more if we had stayed longer. Girls loved the trampoline but we didn't get a chance to do all the other activities like pitch and put, tennis or table tennis. Four very happy holiday makers that were sad to leave. A great place and fantastic views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would love to welcome you to Celtic Haven; our collection of charming self-catering holiday cottages on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near Tenby. With pretty whitewashed cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people, our thirty Pembrokeshire holiday cottages are perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Each property is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped (including bed linen and towels) so you can simply arrive, relax and enjoy your holiday in Pembrokeshire! We even have three 'easy access' properties with walk/wheel-in wet rooms so please contact us to discuss any particular requirements. Our on-site facilities include an Elemis Premier Spa, Waves cliff-top restaurant, a headland golf course with beautiful views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all-weather tennis courts. We look forward to extending a warm Welsh welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Celtic Haven Cottages Lydstep, Pembrokeshire