We recently had our wedding reception at Celtic Haven and ourselves and family members stayed in a number of cottages. We stayed in Gatekeepers cottage which was modern, clean and finished well with lovely views. A number of our friends stayed in the Manor House (sleeps 12) and this is a lovely big house with excellent rooms for couples and nice traditional finishes throughout. Lovely kitchen, lounge and dining room - has all that you need.
Every time we went to Celtic Haven in planning for the wedding and the wedding day all of the staff were excellent, great customer service and will look for ways to help...this applies to the managing director, kitchen and restaurant staff, reception and housekeeping staff...so quality from all departments.
The food on the wedding day was excellent and we stayed for Sunday lunch the day after the wedding which was very tasty - we will be returning for Sunday lunches and meals in Waves in the future,
The attitude of all staff, quality of accommodation and the excellent food convinced us that it was the right place for our wedding reception and our expectations were exceeded on all fronts. Would highly recommend Celtic Haven as a place to stay and eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would love to welcome you to Celtic Haven; our collection of charming self-catering holiday cottages on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near Tenby. With pretty whitewashed cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people, our thirty Pembrokeshire holiday cottages are perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Each property is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped (including bed linen and towels) so you can simply arrive, relax and enjoy your holiday in Pembrokeshire! We even have three 'easy access' properties with walk/wheel-in wet rooms so please contact us to discuss any particular requirements. Our on-site facilities include an Elemis Premier Spa, Waves cliff-top restaurant, a headland golf course with beautiful views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all-weather tennis courts. We look forward to extending a warm Welsh welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Celtic Haven Cottages Lydstep, Pembrokeshire