We stayed for a week in August. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. We had a couple of good meals in Waves. The children loved the pool and although the resort was fully booked the pool and sports facilities were never too busy. There were loads of outdoor activities for the children - football, table tennis, putting, trampoline, boules and tennis. Equipment for available to borrow from reception. The cottage (Flemish cottage) was well equipped and the beds were comfy. The only disappointment was that the garden was not very usable - it didn't get much sun, was up a slope and was too lumpy for ball games. But we had a lovely time - highly recommend the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would love to welcome you to Celtic Haven; our collection of charming self-catering holiday cottages on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast near Tenby. With pretty whitewashed cottages for two right through to the elegant Manor House accommodating 12 people, our thirty Pembrokeshire holiday cottages are perfect for couples, families and groups alike. Each property is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped (including bed linen and towels) so you can simply arrive, relax and enjoy your holiday in Pembrokeshire! We even have three 'easy access' properties with walk/wheel-in wet rooms so please contact us to discuss any particular requirements. Our on-site facilities include an Elemis Premier Spa, Waves cliff-top restaurant, a headland golf course with beautiful views, children's adventure playground and a leisure club with swimming pool, hot-tub, fitness suite and all-weather tennis courts. We look forward to extending a warm Welsh welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Celtic Haven Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Haven Cottages Hotel Lydstep
- Celtic Haven Cottages Lydstep, Pembrokeshire