“Five Star Guest House”
Review of Einion House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairbourne
Einion House
Ranked #1 of 3 Fairbourne B&B and Inns
Midlands
“Five Star Guest House”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We booked this guest house based on the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and have to say every one of the five star reviews is fully justified.

It is run in the most professional manner and it is spotlessly clean.

Alvin is the perfect host and he makes you feel welcome the moment you step inside.

There is a real touch of class about the place and I would recommend it to anyone.

Lovely bed with feather quilt and pillows and a lovely grease free breakfast cooked to perfection.

Peace and tranquillity in abundance in beautiful surroundings. What more could you ask for ?

We will certainly be going back.

Thank you both.

Vic and Sally

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Floyd27260
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We do hope you enjoyed your walk to the Blue Lake and around it and that you also managed to get to see more of the area this side of the Mawddach, including Fairbourne beach before heading home. We both greatly appreciate your time taken to write a review and for your very kind comments. We were also pleased to hear were able to help make your stay enjoyable. Thank you again very much

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed at Einion house as we had a Christening to attend on Easter Sunday. We stayed for two nights. We found this b&b on the internet there were not many options in Friog/ Fairbourne but if there were Im unsure they could meet the standard of this one! Warm welcome, immaculate rooms and the breakfast was lovely each morning.Would definitely recommend it to anyone!! And we will be staying here on our next trip. Many thanks for making us feel welcome,
Ben and Laura.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank LauraandBen89
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We would both like to thank you both very much for your very kind comments regarding your stay with us and also for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, which we both greatly appreciate. We were glad to hear you had an enjoyable christening in Fairbourne and hope you are able to see more of the area when you are next able to visit including the Blue Lake. Thank you again very much.
Tamworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

One of the cleanest hotels/b&b's we've stayed in including some top. London hotels. Very comfortable beds, friendly welcome and excellent vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfasts which were very filling.
Thank you for a very nice evening.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
We would both like to thank you very much for your very kind comments regarding your stay with us and also for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, which we both greatly appreciate. We hope that your visit to Llwyngwril was better than expected and that we trust you arrived home before the rain arrived

Thank you again very much.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Second stay at a great B&B which has the class, cleanliness and comfort of a top hotel, but the coziness and personal touch that you want from a b&b. Great hosts who clearly care about their business and making sure your stay works for you as an individual. Great breakfast once again, whilst overlooking fairbourne bay. Cannot fault this place, I'm sure you'll agree if you have the opportunity to go.

• Stayed November 2013
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
We would both like to thank you very much for your very kind comments regarding your stay with us and also for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, which we both greatly appreciate. We do also hope you managed to enjoy your Sunday walking over Barmouth Bridge to Barmouth before heading home and also enjoyed your visit to Fairbourne.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

When I arrived I had a warm greeting, my room was located at rear of the building with a stunning view, overlooking fields of sheep. The room was spotless and the bathroom was even cleaner, if it could have been. My stay was outstanding, the breakfast was cooked to order and of the highest quality. I look forwards to my next stay...

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
We would both like to thank you very much for your very kind comments regarding your stay with us and also for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, which we both greatly appreciate. We hope despite being here for work, that you managed to enjoy your run along Fairbourne Beach and had some time to relax too, before having to travel to your next destination.
Thank you again very much.
UK
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I arrived on a grim, wet day, to be greeted with a hot cup of tea. Just what I needed! My room was spotlessly clean (and believe me, I am very fussy!), and the ensuite was modern, and again, spotless. Breakfast was huge, it is more than I normally eat in a day, and would definitely keep you going all day. It was delicious. The owners are so friendly, and we chatted for an hour over breakfast, I now feel guilty in case I stopped them getting on with their work.

This is without doubt the best B&B I have ever stayed in and will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room overlooking the garden and sea.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
We do hope you managed to get your work you required to be done in Llwyngwril after you left us, and also managed to also get some time to relax, as well as enjoying your time visiting the art exhibition in Dolgellau.
Glastonbury, Somerset
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My son and I spent our customary four nights at Einion House at the end of August - how we both wished it could have been longer! Having written three reviews of the best guest house one could wish to stay at - in every way - I find it very difficult to find new words to describe the experience. Since Fairbourne is the village in which my mum was born, and in which we used to spend an idyllic fortnight each summer of my childhood staying with my grandfather and aunt, I have a special affection for the location and am irresistibly drawn back every year even though I have no direct family left; I hope it sounds enough of an accolade to say that I should, I am sure, be irresistibly drawn back to Einion House each year even without the deep family connection. The setting is unparalleled - the Mawddach Estuary is undoubtedly God's Own Country - and Einion House itself proves a perfect base for exploring both north towards Snowdonia and south towards Aberdovey and Aberystwyth. As for David and Alvin, the proprietors, they refuse to coast (no pun intended!) and seem constantly to have been tweaking the decor during the intervening year to ensure pristine freshness (and spotlessness); they also obviously refuse to compromise on the quality of the materials they use, both in terms of decoration and the excellent breakfasts they serve - a full English breakfast has never seemed so healthy! To cap it all the tariff is extremely reasonable. If ever a guest house deserved to do well it's this one - we'll be there again next year, hopefully for longer!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Alv_P, Owner at Einion House, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
As always it is great to see you and we are glad you enjoyed being back to Fairbourne and Friog. We are also pleased that you managed to do your usual tour of Harlech, Barmouth and Barmouth Bridge, Dolgellau, Aberdovey, Corris Craft centre and beyond. We do hope you both managed to get a break and had a chance to relax, as we know how busy life is and that you both did feel refreshed upon returning home. Again we would both like to thank you very much for your very kind review and also for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor, which we both very much appreciate. Thank you again very much.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairbourne
Bae Abermaw
The Slate Shed B &B at Graig Wen
Brackenhurst House
Brackenhurst House
#1 of 1 in Fairbourne

Been to Einion House? Share your experiences!