“It remains at the top!”
Review of Einion House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairbourne
Einion House
Ranked #1 of 2 Fairbourne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Just back from another break at this exceptional B and B. The standards set by Alvin and David are an example to the tourist industry. So many start off with good intentions and after a couple of years the standards slip. This is not the case with Einion House, which continues to provide comfortable, spotlessly clean accommodation at excellent prices. The breakfast is sublime and the decor and furnishings clean and refreshing. The owners go out of their way to make your stay the best it could be and they are to be congratulated on their efforts. Well done again!

Room Tip: Choose at room at the back for great views
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Never slept in b&b before, but Einion House sets bar pretty high with very clean premises and excellent service,staff with local knowledge for any future stays, very nice location, close to seaside, and beautiful nature on another side, would recommend stay

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a very warm welcome in this beautifully kept B&B and have no hesitation in recommending it. Everything was spotless and the hosts couldn't do too much for us.

One point to note at that the location is a very quiet spot on the mid-Welsh coast. Great for getting away from it all and for mountain or coastal walks but maybe not suitable if you are looking for something livelier. That said there is an excellect indian restaurant within walking distance in the village.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluehill
Reviewed 9 July 2014

As a surprise for my husbands birthday I booked a 2 night stay at "Einion House". Having stayed at other B&Bs before I wasn't expecting the high standard that met us on our arrival. The bedroom was so inviting, a lovely sea view, tastefully decorated, with beautiful crisp white bed linen and oh so comfy beds. The bathroom, with fluffy white towels could not be faulted. After a good nights sleep breakfast was served and we enjoyed everything presented to us. Alvin and David were the perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble. They made us feel so welcome and our stay was just Brilliant. I hope we can return soon to explore more of the area and to stay again at Einion House.
Thank You Alvin and David.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

my wife and i booked a weekend away on a spare of the moment thing, we saw the reviews of Einion House and decided to give it a go as we had not actually stayed in Fairbourne before, we were not disappointed, everything was fantastic, room was immaculate view from the room was beautiful and the welcome was very warm, all in all an excellent place to stop with very welcoming owners,also breakfast was first class, we will defiantly be visiting Einion House again very soon

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

There is hardly anything that can be added to the many comments regarding Einion House. We stayed for 2nights and received the very best hospitality, every where pristine, pure white bed linen soft fluffy towels, and the very, very best of service for breakfast with delicious food served !

I have stayed at many B/Bs over the years in this country but nothing can possibly equal Einion house.
I would love an opportunity to return to savour the delights of this very beautiful part of Wales and return to Einion House.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I couldn't believe my luck when I arrived at Einion House- the room was light with the best view of any B and B I have ever stayed in! The owner was so friendly and helpful, I felt spoiled- especially when I got a massive packed lunch to compensate for missing breakfast one morning! As a coeliac, food at hotels can be tricky, but Einion House bought in specialist products just for me!
The bed was super comfortable, the food delicious and the location sublime. I cannot recommend enough.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Been to Einion House? Share your experiences!