“You must visit this superb restaurant”
Review of Indiana Cuisine

Indiana Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Fairbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic indian only
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant serves the most delicious food I have tasted, Indian or otherwise. The flavours are so different to the "Anglo Indian" stuff served in most Indian restaurants. Here you do not get the throat burning vindaloos etc that many serve, and I suppose, some customers like. Instead you get delicious, well balanced flavours with subtle tastes missing from most Indian meals. The service is always excellent and the owner always makes you feel most welcome. We visit everytime we are in Wales and will continue to do so all the time it is possible. If you like Indian food, or any good food, you must visit this superb restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very popular local Indian, but food was too salty, and had to pay extra for rice. Service OK. If I visited the area again, I probably would eat there again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This is by far the worst indian i have ever had. I visited here while on holiday a few weeks ago, I wish i hadnt bothered. The food was expensive for what you got and had no taste at all, there were 3 people in our party and we all agreed it was not of very good standard. Even the dog turned his nose up at it. Its a shame because the restaurant inside was nice and the service was good. Just need a new chef.

1  Thank kirsty r
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Visited with my mum for a rainy Sunday night dinner. And so pleased we did! Beautifully home cooked Indian food - each dish had its own unique flavour. Would particularly recommend the okra dish and chilli paneer. This place can easily compete with other fine dining Indian restaurants such as Ashas in Birmingham but is much more friendly and low key (and cheaper!). Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you like a curry then please avoid this overpriced soup factory. Easily the worst curry I have ever had, would rather have a frozen Iceland microwaveable one!
The chef is clearly incompetent. I had a chicken karahi. The rest of the party had jalfrezi or bhuna ,the chicken hadn't been marinated and it was as if the chef had just opened a tin of Heinz tomato soup, sprinkled cumin in it and added the chicken! Horrendous!
Furthermore the starters were all frozen bar the pakoras.
Clearly the area is scarce which means quality and service are out the window as there is no competition. But there is no excuse to overcharge people in the way this place does.
As I said, avoid at ALL costs.

2  Thank Matt D