“Excellent hotel!”

Hotel Junior
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Kopaonik
“Excellent hotel!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Wonderful hotel with excelent service and staff. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent facilities and lovley spa! Great room, clean, worm with comfortable bed! Beautifull fireplace in the hall.See u soon again!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank Draginja

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Timișoara
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have stayed here in January 2013 with my family (two cildren) and I had a great vacation.
Verry clean hotel. The rooms were cleaned daily. Good quallity food but you don't have to expect fancy food. Great spacious lobby bar with big fire place and we get live music. The distance to Kopaonik is not so big, I did with my car the distance in 25-30 min.
For the money you pay you get a lot. For sure I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Take the 3 stars room.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Flavius B
Beograd, null, Serbia
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I've spent last weekend at the hotel junior,for the opening of ski tracks, and I was very happy with everything: service was excellent, the whole staff is very polite and helpful, the food was great, the room is very comfortable and extremely clean.Thank you, I'll definitely come back next time.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Milan F
Nis, Serbia
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This hotel is perfect place for vacation especially during the winter time.

I was very satisfied during my holiday. The management is very nice and flexibile to every request from the quests.

I would like to point on a beautiful design of rooms and common areas (especially lobby with a fireplace). Rooms are clean, towels and sheets were changed every day.

Junior hotel has a nice and helpful staff and perfect service. The restaurant is clean and you can try very healthy and delicious food.

Behind the hotel there is a ski area, and you can try day or night skiing. It is a good place for children. And near the hotel there is a ski lift which can take you to the Kopaonik.

In front of the hotel you can enjoy in walking or drink tea or coffe in the cafe next to the ski paths.

I would sincerely recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy the beauty of Brzece.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank Jelena S
Timisoara
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Last January I was staying at Junior with my family, and I will definitely do it again this year.
I can not believe nobody has written nice things about this hotel, so I have a need to do that.

- First of all, I must comment the spacious lobby with a fireplace that makes the hotel unique. If you are coming with your family, you know how important it is to have spacious places where children can move freely, and on top of that, next to the lobby there is also game room for the kids.

- Second, the hotel occupies a big land area. It even has its own ski slope of about 300, 400 meters.
My daughter is ten years old, and she stepped first time on ski, with the help of ski instructor Buda, she learned to ski. Even the night skiing was on every night.
And regarding me, i enjoyed my time time sitting at the bottom of the ski slope and spent my days with mulled wine and suning.

- If we consider that accommodation in the center is 50 euro and up, and the ski pass was 20 euros day, and that I should spend all the times follow the steps of my children, Junior is not replaceable. Also, when I remember how the weather conditions were different in center and down. In center you could't go out from how much it was cold, and in Brzece you're can go for walks or ski with no problem.This is another reason why Junior without competition.
From hotel to center you can go with regular bus, or with the hotel's bus, or with the ski lift witch is starting near the hotel (I can't talk about that lift because I didn't use it)

- And now something about the rooms. Rooms are satisfies quality for a three stars hotel. They ar. Also I snicked in two suites with jacuzzi, which are beautiful. Maids were very friendly, and they are maintained rooms very good, as well as the rest of the hotel.

- Food. People!!!, when you come to hotel on FB or HB, hotel doesn't serves meals according to your taste. This is pansion meal! I for one think that pansion meal in this hotel was excellent and rich, far better than what I normally ate at other hotels. If you want to eat what you want to eat, you can use a la cart restaurant where you can eat whatever you want. I also have to point on this fact, my husband is a vegetarian, and they found no problem to prepare vegetarian meals for him.
Also, not far from the hotel and there are traditional restaurant with excellent cuisine and very low prices.

- And finally, I would like a lot to comment the hotel staff, especially reception and waiters! Primarily because of their relationship with the guests!

I hope that my comment will help everyone who is planing to come to Junior, to see the real picture of the hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
9 Thank Maria V
North Yorkshire
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This hotel is 30 mins by vehicle from the main resort although it is possible to take a lift and then ski and walk a little to join the main area.
The hotel looks good from the outside but is nothing spectacular on the inside. The rooms are basic but clean and the food is edible but not great. It is warm and there is a pleasant bar area. I did not use the leisure facilities but saw them and they appeared small.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank aim-to-travel-light
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We are from Serbia so we knew that this hotel is not at the prime location for skiing but, nevertheless, we went there since all hotels were booked in the middle of February.

The things that annoyed me were:
We were there for five days (in the renovated part of the hotel ) and they didn't have a free ski box for us. Since it is forbidden to walk in ski boots in the hotel that implicated that we needed to walk in our socks to the lobby and then put our ski boots on.
Okay, that would not be a problem but every time we came back from the skiing we would have to explain to guy at the door why are going in the lobby with our boots on.

A cleaning lady was washing the stairs at 8 am every morning at the same time when breakfast starts. I don't see why they couldn't clean the stairs 15 minutes earlier.

Breakfast was ok (buffet) but dinner (you have to pick between two dishes they offer) a little salad, sometimes bread from breakfast and something they call cake.

One evening, at the bar in the lobby, we ordered some drinks and one of the glasses was very dirty. We told that to the waitress and she just took that drink and poured it in another (clean) glass!

Didn't personally check but we were told from other quests that you have to pay 5€/day to use hotel ski slope (300-400m)

Since location of hotel is 15km from Kopaonik center we were told that hotel has a bus that drives you there. This information is also on a hotels web site. When we asked about that bus, at hotel reception, they told us that engine of the mini bus is frozen and they can not drive us there. (Note to the manager: you work in the primarily ski resort hotel - one would expect that you would be prepared for the winter!!?)

Waitresses in the lobby bar were uninterested to do their jobs.

Pros:
The rooms were clean and warm. They changed towels every day. Pepperoni pizza in the lobby bar was excellent.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Vladimir32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kopaonik
Grand Hotel & Spa
#1 of 10 in Kopaonik
Konaci Apartments
Konaci Apartments
#14 of 30 in Kopaonik

Been to Hotel Junior? Share your experiences!