“Best Spa we've ever been in”
Review of Pure Day Spa

Pure Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Killinchy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Spa we've ever been in”
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been going to Pure Day Spa for about 6 years now. We fell in love with the place, the first time we visited and we keep going back. Elaine and her team make you feel welcome, special and very pampered. The treatments are superb, the facilities are excellent, the food is beautiful and team go about their work in a professional and friendly manner. Just been there today and booked again for Decemebr ... can't wait! They are the only Day Spa in Ireland to be downselected for the Professional Beauty Awards 2013. So that tells you how good they are! If you are looking for a Spa, try Pure Day Spa. It is so much more intimate than those at the usual hotel chains.

Thanks Elaine

Philip & Glynis McBride

1 Thank Philip M
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you so very much for taking time to write such a lovely review and that you enjoyed your time at Pure we all look forward seeing you again soon.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Oasis of Calm”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My sister and I go to Pure 2 to 3 times a year and we love it. Elain and her staff are attentive, friendly and professional. The food is excellent and plenty of it! The atmosphere is very relaxing and calming. Everything is so well organised that it feels almost like we're the only people there even when it's busy. The attention to detail and the intimate nature of this spa makes it feel special and exclusive. We are going for a 4th time this year in December and looking forward to it very much. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else..

Visited October 2012
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
We all at Pure are so Happy that again your journey at Pure was Excellent and would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review hope to see you both again soon.
Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing.....”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Me,my mum,sister and friend booked in for a half day spa,,I personally find it difficult too relax but I switched off completely..from Elaine opened the door and welcomed us in we found ourselves zoning out almost immediately ..the staff are so so professional but also very friendly,,we were guided from treatments to relaxation areas too coffee time,,lunchtime etc everything so well organised ,,your never left wondering what happens next..the food was just beautiful..perfect day in every way..

Visited August 2012
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you Alison for such a lovely review...
We are delighted that your day spent at Pure was 'Amazing'. Just what our guests deserve.
We hope to see you again in the future for another treat. :)
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A wonderful place to unwind!”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

After having this spa recommended by a friend I booked a half-day ritual and couldn't have been more impressed. My friend had hyped this place up considerably and as a regular spa goer you could say I was a little skeptical that it wouldn't live up to her very high praise but I was happily proved wrong. The spa itself is beautiful with lots of personal touches you simply don't find elsewhere, I had been to many larger (and more expensive) spa's before but this was completely different and a million times better. The attention to detail was second to none and the whole building was incredibly peaceful and quiet. The staff too were very friendly. My treatments were carried out by a therapist called Amy who again offered a very personal service asking what I wanted to gain from the morning, letting me sample and choose the scented oils I would like to use and what level of pressure I would like for my massage, it really did feel like a bespoke service. The morning ended with a light lunch which was delicious and presented beautifully in a relaxation area. I can honestly say I too will recommend this place to friends because it really is a hidden gem!

Visited August 2012
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you very much for such a positive review.
We appreciate you taking the time to write this.
Reading reviews like this makes all our hard work worth while.
We do set to deliver a five star service which we think our guests deserve and need. The journey at Pure is very personal and we think bespoke from others. Many of our guests are recommendations and we are so pleased we fulfilled your expectations and more.
We do hope you recommend Pure to many others.
Thanks again, you have made our day :).
n.ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“The opposite of relaxation”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Booked a spa ritual with a friend at Pure Day Spa and was really looking forward to it. The Spa itself is small but lovely, decor is really nice and good facilities. The treatments we both recieved were great, very relaxing...and that's where the relaxation ended. The lady who appeared to be running the spa had my stress levels through the roof; she rushed my friend and I through the thermal spa. It was so iritating, for example; she showed us to the steam room and said we could stay there as long as we liked then came back 5 minutes later and got us out, she then brought us to the jacuzzi and said we could stay there as long as we liked but she was hovering around then came and turned it off and marched us to the showers. I couldn't even relax in the shower as she was hovering around outside with a towel ready to pounce. A light lunch was included in the treatment we booked and I didn't even get to drink my tea before she ushered us off upstairs to 'relax' which was impossible at that stage, couldn't wait to get out of the place. Much better going to a hotel spa where you can relax as long as you like before and after treatments and whilst I understand that they need to keep people moving in this place there are ways of doing so and the way we were rushed through this place made the whole experience pointless. I was on tenderhooks waiting for her to reappear and march us to the next 'station'.

Visited March 2012