“Excellent treatments”
Review of Pure Day Spa

Pure Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Killinchy
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Good quality spa; reasonably priced; excellent selection of treatments; qualified staff who know what they're doing.

PureDaySpa, Manager at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you Judith for taking the time to make such a lovely review about Pure Day Spa... Much Appreciated. :)

There are newer reviews for Pure Day Spa

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Pure day Spa was for me the best spa I have ever been too, from entering the door I was treated like a queen. Every moment was delightful, a cosy little retreat with everything I could have asked for...I got the summer special which was 2 treatments and afternoon tea along with use of the other facilities I.e. steam room and hot tub. I wasn't rushed out the door and made to feel very much at home, it was cosy and not expensive for what I received at all. If you are reading this review I would have no hesitation to go back again A class service in everyway! Felt like I was at a 5star hotel!!!

Its so nice and rewarding to read such a wonderful review from your experience at Pure Day Spa. Our aim is to deliver a 5 star service to our guests, ensuring they feel 'special' during their day of relaxation, we constantly strive to perfection...
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. We gain great satisfaction to read " Simply The Best" and also " Pure Day Spa has been the Best Spa you have been to".

We hope to see you again, for another wonderful experience :)

Reviewed 4 January 2013

This is a real find of a place. Lovely & experienced staff, good location, and great facilities. Elaine is lovely. My husband & I booked it as a special pre-Christmas treat & it was perfect. We found it great value too - two treatments each (hot stone massage and a facial) & use of the facilities, and a fabulous cream tea with the freshest scones. Very relaxed, calming and unhurried, we could spend as much time as we wanted in each section. Lovely touches - holly springs, lovely music. We'd really recommend it! The ultimate treat. We'll be back!

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a lovely review we all at Pure look forward seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My wife and I have been going to Pure Day Spa for about 6 years now. We fell in love with the place, the first time we visited and we keep going back. Elaine and her team make you feel welcome, special and very pampered. The treatments are superb, the facilities are excellent, the food is beautiful and team go about their work in a professional and friendly manner. Just been there today and booked again for Decemebr ... can't wait! They are the only Day Spa in Ireland to be downselected for the Professional Beauty Awards 2013. So that tells you how good they are! If you are looking for a Spa, try Pure Day Spa. It is so much more intimate than those at the usual hotel chains.

Thanks Elaine

Philip & Glynis McBride

1  Thank Philip M

Thank you so very much for taking time to write such a lovely review and that you enjoyed your time at Pure we all look forward seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My sister and I go to Pure 2 to 3 times a year and we love it. Elain and her staff are attentive, friendly and professional. The food is excellent and plenty of it! The atmosphere is very relaxing and calming. Everything is so well organised that it feels almost like we're the only people there even when it's busy. The attention to detail and the intimate nature of this spa makes it feel special and exclusive. We are going for a 4th time this year in December and looking forward to it very much. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else..

We all at Pure are so Happy that again your journey at Pure was Excellent and would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review hope to see you both again soon.