“Pure indulgence and pampering from start to finish!”
Review of Pure Day Spa

Pure Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Killinchy
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We both went for an afternoons pampering to pure day spa and it will not be too long until we go back. Seriously impressed by the place,the staff, the service and facilities! Private, indulgent, decadent, sumptuous. I could go on. A sensual experience and private too which was a very nice touch. You don't feel crowded or rushed at any point. After our glass of bubbly in the jacuzzi, a chill out in the steam and two fantastically executed treatments we were treated to a beautiful afternoon tea with fabulous sandwiches and scones with butter jam and clotted cream and tea and coffee in the best of silver too! Overall they could not have done anymore for us. Three and a half hours just disappeared. Miami, New York, Key West, no spa that we have tried has come close to the quality of service we received. We will be back, thank you girls!

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you so much Martin for your very kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you both thoroughly enjoyed your experience here at Pure Day Spa. It is always great to see our guests relaxed and enjoying their time here. It's wonderful to hear that you have been to so many spas around the world and that you found you enjoyed your time with us the most. We hope you both had a truly relaxing time here and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I recently visited pure day spa, and what a visit it was! From the moment I stepped through the door I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed. I was greeted with a beautiful fresh fruit salad and champagne which was amazing! My therapist made me feel at ease and comfortable. My treatments where so relaxing and calming. I got to go into the pool and the steam room which I thought were amazing. I felt as if I was the only person there! Relaxing upstairs was great I was able to have a doze! (Something which I can't normally do) I was then brought down to enjoy some afternoon tea which was so delightful and yummy. Thank you so much Elaine and girls for making my birthday very very special. I will be recommending to everyone I know!!!! Pure day spa is total bliss

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

We would like to thank you for your recent review. Here at Pure Day Spa we strive for client satisfaction, so to hear that you think Pure Day Spa is "total bliss" is amazing. It's great to know that you had an enjoyable birthday here with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My first visit to Pure thanks to some very generous friends. The whole experience was perfect. Great attention to detail sets this apart from other spas. The service was pitched perfectly, attentive, friendly but unobtrusive and relaxed. My treatments including manicure, head massage, facial and mud wrap left me feeling rejuvenated and relaxed whilst the champagne, chocolates, fruit and warm pastries, well and truly spoiled! I will definitely be visiting again.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time here at Pure Day Spa! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Just had the most gorgeous and relaxing day at Pure Spa. A great way to spend a girlie day. Elaine and Chantelle were so accommodating, lunch was beautiful and great ambience. Highly recommend a visit.

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and we all at Pure hope to see you again.
It is a pleasure for us to make each Ritual a UNIQUE experience for All.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Just spent the best 4.5 hours getting pampered. The Summer breeze ritual is great, I had a mini facial but I upgraded to full Aromatherapy Massage rather than a taster. Well worth the extra £25. The staff are brilliant at Pure Day Spa, from the welcome you receive (your slippers meet you at the door) to the gorgeous scones and pastries to finish your experience. I cannot wait to go back, which I have booked for the 10th August..... Can't wait!!!!!

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed the Summer Breeze Promotional Ritual.
We all at Pure look forward seeing you again soon.