“Pure Heaven..”
Review of Pure Day Spa

Pure Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Killinchy
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My first visit at Pure Day Spa was Fabulous. I have been to many spas in Ireland and the UK and Pure was by far the most enjoyable. I have never before felt so special, my every need was catered for.
The girls were very welcoming and professional, the treatments were the best I have ever experienced, the food was decadent and very tasty, the whole ritual was Perfect!!
Thanks for making my day there 'Pure Heaven'
I will be back again indefinitely, next time my partner is coming along to share this special treat with me - I can hardly wait already! :)

PureDaySpa, Manager at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you Suzanna for taking the time to make some lovely feedback on our trip advisor page.
We are delighted your day was 'Perfect'. We aim to provide a five star service and treat our guests to 'the best'. Many of our guests have expressed how unique and intimate the journey within Pure Day Spa is and we hope to continue to delivering this experience for many a years. We look forward to your next visit for your treat and meeting your husband.
Thank you again.

in 2 reviews
"head massage"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Right from the start, my sister & I were made to feel very welcome. A truly relaxing afternoon in lovely surroundings with friendly staff. Our treatments were fab and refreshments very tasty.

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

We very much appreciate your positive feedback of your visit at Pure Day Spa.
Hopefully you and your sister get the chance to visit again to spend another 'lovely afternoon'.
Thank you again for taking the time to make a review of your day here. :)

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I am just back from Pure Day Spa where my husband and I had a wonderful time on an 'Autumn' promotion for my birthday. It is over 5 years since I last visited and the place is pristine and welcoming as ever. The treatments combined with food and relaxation were excellent value and food was catered to our gluten free and vegetarian needs. Thank you again to Pure Day Spa.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a rewarding review. We are delighted that your day at the spa was as enjoyable as the last visit five years ago. We strive very hard to maintain standards and make sure our guests are 'spoiled' for those few hours.
Hope you had a lovely birthday and we look forward to seeing you both again in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We both went for an afternoons pampering to pure day spa and it will not be too long until we go back. Seriously impressed by the place,the staff, the service and facilities! Private, indulgent, decadent, sumptuous. I could go on. A sensual experience and private too which was a very nice touch. You don't feel crowded or rushed at any point. After our glass of bubbly in the jacuzzi, a chill out in the steam and two fantastically executed treatments we were treated to a beautiful afternoon tea with fabulous sandwiches and scones with butter jam and clotted cream and tea and coffee in the best of silver too! Overall they could not have done anymore for us. Three and a half hours just disappeared. Miami, New York, Key West, no spa that we have tried has come close to the quality of service we received. We will be back, thank you girls!

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you so much Martin for your very kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you both thoroughly enjoyed your experience here at Pure Day Spa. It is always great to see our guests relaxed and enjoying their time here. It's wonderful to hear that you have been to so many spas around the world and that you found you enjoyed your time with us the most. We hope you both had a truly relaxing time here and we look forward to your next visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I recently visited pure day spa, and what a visit it was! From the moment I stepped through the door I was made to feel welcomed and relaxed. I was greeted with a beautiful fresh fruit salad and champagne which was amazing! My therapist made me feel at ease and comfortable. My treatments where so relaxing and calming. I got to go into the pool and the steam room which I thought were amazing. I felt as if I was the only person there! Relaxing upstairs was great I was able to have a doze! (Something which I can't normally do) I was then brought down to enjoy some afternoon tea which was so delightful and yummy. Thank you so much Elaine and girls for making my birthday very very special. I will be recommending to everyone I know!!!! Pure day spa is total bliss

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

We would like to thank you for your recent review. Here at Pure Day Spa we strive for client satisfaction, so to hear that you think Pure Day Spa is "total bliss" is amazing. It's great to know that you had an enjoyable birthday here with us.