“A full day in 'Pure Day Spa Heaven'”
Review of Pure Day Spa

Pure Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Killinchy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A full day in 'Pure Day Spa Heaven'”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

To appreciate this wonderful place one must try it for themselves. Friday 13th December, from the moment i arrived Elaine met me at the door and thats where the 5 star treatment started. I have been to 2 big hotel spa's, they were great or i thought they were until i had the experience of 'Pure Day Spa'. The personal touches make this place like a dream come true, relaxation heaven! Therapist : Chantelle, definite 5 star rating for her, the treatments carried out so professsionally and made me feel so comfortable in her company. Everything about this Spa is just brilliant. You've got taste the food, so freshly prepared and presented: 5 star honestly ! Birthday coming up at the end of the month and I'll be back then for more of the 5 star treatments, could not find a nicer way to spend a birthday. Beautiful art and plants throughout the spa too, Elaine just has that extra special touch which makes her spa stand out from the rest ! Thanks Elaine and Chantelle for a wonderful day, will be back very soon! Trish Kelly, Seaforde, Co. Down

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Trish K
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your thoughtful review. It is great to hear that you have been to 2 top hotel spas and you think that Pure was a better experience. It is so lovely to hear that "the personal touches make it like a dream come true" and that you also enjoyed your treatments from Chantel. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Once again thank you for your lovely review and comments.

Co Monaghan
“Pure Heaven..”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My first visit at Pure Day Spa was Fabulous. I have been to many spas in Ireland and the UK and Pure was by far the most enjoyable. I have never before felt so special, my every need was catered for.
The girls were very welcoming and professional, the treatments were the best I have ever experienced, the food was decadent and very tasty, the whole ritual was Perfect!!
Thanks for making my day there 'Pure Heaven'
I will be back again indefinitely, next time my partner is coming along to share this special treat with me - I can hardly wait already! :)

PureDaySpa, Manager at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you Suzanna for taking the time to make some lovely feedback on our trip advisor page.
We are delighted your day was 'Perfect'. We aim to provide a five star service and treat our guests to 'the best'. Many of our guests have expressed how unique and intimate the journey within Pure Day Spa is and we hope to continue to delivering this experience for many a years. We look forward to your next visit for your treat and meeting your husband.
Thank you again.
northern ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A friendly, personal service”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Right from the start, my sister & I were made to feel very welcome. A truly relaxing afternoon in lovely surroundings with friendly staff. Our treatments were fab and refreshments very tasty.

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
We very much appreciate your positive feedback of your visit at Pure Day Spa.
Hopefully you and your sister get the chance to visit again to spend another 'lovely afternoon'.
Thank you again for taking the time to make a review of your day here. :)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wonderful birthday treat”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I am just back from Pure Day Spa where my husband and I had a wonderful time on an 'Autumn' promotion for my birthday. It is over 5 years since I last visited and the place is pristine and welcoming as ever. The treatments combined with food and relaxation were excellent value and food was catered to our gluten free and vegetarian needs. Thank you again to Pure Day Spa.

PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a rewarding review. We are delighted that your day at the spa was as enjoyable as the last visit five years ago. We strive very hard to maintain standards and make sure our guests are 'spoiled' for those few hours.
Hope you had a lovely birthday and we look forward to seeing you both again in the future.
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Pure indulgence and pampering from start to finish!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We both went for an afternoons pampering to pure day spa and it will not be too long until we go back. Seriously impressed by the place,the staff, the service and facilities! Private, indulgent, decadent, sumptuous. I could go on. A sensual experience and private too which was a very nice touch. You don't feel crowded or rushed at any point. After our glass of bubbly in the jacuzzi, a chill out in the steam and two fantastically executed treatments we were treated to a beautiful afternoon tea with fabulous sandwiches and scones with butter jam and clotted cream and tea and coffee in the best of silver too! Overall they could not have done anymore for us. Three and a half hours just disappeared. Miami, New York, Key West, no spa that we have tried has come close to the quality of service we received. We will be back, thank you girls!

Visited September 2013
PureDaySpa, Owner at Pure Day Spa, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you so much Martin for your very kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you both thoroughly enjoyed your experience here at Pure Day Spa. It is always great to see our guests relaxed and enjoying their time here. It's wonderful to hear that you have been to so many spas around the world and that you found you enjoyed your time with us the most. We hope you both had a truly relaxing time here and we look forward to your next visit.