“Perfect weekend.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cynde P
“Perfect weekend.”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed here in December. Large, spacious rooms with gorgeous views of an adjacent golf course, two living areas, very beautifully decorated and a hot tub! But the best thing about this vacation cottage is the care and thoughtfulness of the owners in providing literally everything you could possibly need or want. Examples: Plastic containers in the kitchen for leftovers, Toiletries in the baths so you don't have to travel with the dreaded liquids on planes, huge fluffy towels, 2 refrigerators, but the best thing was this......

I came with Children. Active young Children. And it Rained. It RAINED. The garage is equipped with safe, age appropriate games and toys that kept my little beasts entertained whilst I sat in relative quiet (with 9 other members of my family) chatting and not once... not ONCE did i hear, "I'm bored". It was amazing.

This really is a bit of paradise. I love the decor, I loved the view from the sitting room and I lusted after the fully equipped kitchen.

You will love this place. I do, and I plan to return on a yearly basis, kids in tow, mother-in-law, sister in law and the whole crew. All the way from Houston, Texas.

PS, I took some great pictures when I toured the abandoned stately home/hotel next door at the golf course... atmospheric! I don't believe there is a way to attach them, but they were cool.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
travelmat...
Berlin
“Spacious, luxurious and a hot tub”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We spent one week of our Scottish summer vacations in this newly set up house and it has everything a family like ours (5 adults, 2 teens and a little girl) requires. A large and well equipped kitchen to feed the hungry plentiful, two (!) living rooms with all the entertainment you need to survive a day of Scotland showing you a cold shoulder, so many bedrooms the kids had problems to choose where to sleep and enough bath rooms for all of us. And all of it nicely and tasteful decorated. Not to mention the hot tub, which gives you all the relaxation you want...and then the estate is set in. If you love golf, this is the perfect place - you literally fall out of the house into the first tee of the neighbouring golf course. And if you want to see some of Scotland’s beauty, it is all within one hour driving distance. just around the corner is Lunan Bay - in my opinion one of the nicest beaches the country has to offer. Or the glens, or Arbroath cliffs, I could go on and on and on.

Vicki M
“Spacious, luxurious and relaxing”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

A small mixed group of us stayed for a long weekend. Fabulous property with lots of attention to detail and well designed for both groups of adults and families. The number of bedrooms allowed privacy for those of us not in couples. We got to have our own "adult" rooms. This doesn't always happen in rented properties where us singles usually have no choice but to share rooms, often with beds designed for kids! Each bedroom had different bedding and decor, which was all really high quality and made for a good night's sleep. The rest of the house is decorated beautifully throughout We loved being able to cook in the large kitchen, dine altogether at the long dining table and then retreat to the very lovely conservatory for after dinner wine. The hot tub was, not surprisingly, a big favourite for the whole group. Getting into the warm water when it was freezing outside was a fabulous treat!
I stay in lots of rental properties and have to say this is one of the best yet. Can't wait to visit again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marian M
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Auburn Cottage this October. This was our second visit and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
The cottage is tastefully decorated with all the amenities you would want / need for a perfect break away. The Hot tub was fabulous we spent most evenings chilling in the tub star gazing & sipping a few bubbles ourselves. Will definitely return soon!! Thank you

CliffMars...
Newcastle/Liverpool, England
“Millionaires for while!”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

What a location, couldn't get over how mild it was and how beautiful the setting is.
Everything was fresh and new and the hot tub must have cost a fortune. It's set next to a golf course and has a huge plot so it isn't overlooked.
The owners made us so welcome and the nearby town of Arbroath has some cracking pubs and restaurants.
If you love watching wildlife there's lots of birds, squirrels etc in the grounds.
All in all highly recommended and unusually for us we'll book to come here again.

Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Management Response
11 Jan 2018
Thank you for providing your comments. Due to the disappointing standard the property was found in after your stay, the owner has requested you choose an alternative property for your next booking.
Cowie, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Management Response
11 Jan 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing