All reviewsloch shielsmoked fishgreat hotelloaded burgergreat areachef markhighly recommend this hoteldining roomsea basslangoustinesopen fireporkwelcoming staffan upgradewarm welcomestayed here for one nightlasagna
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A fantastic hotel in a stunning location. A little remote if you expect everything on your doorstep, but if you like peaceful, relaxing locations with unspoilt views, friendly and accommodating staff and a relaxed atmosphere, it's perfect. Wonderful breakfast and dinner menues and spotlessly clean and comfortable rooms. Very highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LyndaJLSH, Manager at Loch Shiel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for you review!
I am thrilled you enjoyed your time with us so much and sincerely hope we see you again in LSH,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

having just driven the entire UK coast line in a month, I can say hand on heart this hotel was by far the best one, the rooms were big, the showers was amazing, the staff were just second to none (well done the lot of you) the food was good and just what I needed after a day behind the wheel. Wifi was weak in the bedrooms but then thick walls do tend to thin out signals. Then even went the extra mile and did my laundry saving me time and effort the next day finding a laundry in Tobermory. I would stay again without a seconds thought.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your lovely review.
It really was a pleasure to have you stay with us in LSH and I am glad you had such an enjoyable stay.
I hope we see you again in the future,

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Pleasant enough place in a remote location , and to be truthful not many other options nearby but the food could be improved.
We just came in on the off chance and there was plenty of space ( only one other couple eating) both of us had fish and chips and it was mediocre at best and not particularly cheap, however I suppose costs are higher in these remote areas
Staff were very friendly

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JANDDBritinParis

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry you did not enjoy your meal with us and am surprised that our fresh local mallaig haddock was not to your liking, our fish & chips is by far the most popular item on our menu and usually thoroughly enjoyed however I am glad my excellent staff made your visit more enjoyable,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Friendly staff, pleasant surroundings, good beer choice, extensive menu, quality food, good value for money, good blend of locals and visitors, all positive. Would advise to book a table for dinner because it did get busy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review, I am so glad you enjoyed your time in Loch Shiel hotel and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This location was a beautiful stopping point overlooking the Loch. The manager was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The food was amazing!! The best food that we ate during our week long drive through beautiful Scotland. The road to and from the Hotel was an experience as it was primarily a 1 lane road. We booked 3 rooms and the views from 2 of the rooms was amazing!

Room Tip: The rain shower in a room located on the second floor was amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I am thrilled you had an enjoyable stay with us in LSH and sincerely hope we have the pleasure of your company another time,