“Perfect Townhouse Close to the Beach and Very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Townhouse Close to the Beach and Very Clean!”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The property we stayed at was great. It was perfect for our needs. One thing I am big on is the places I stay being clean and this met my standards. 5 stars for location. It was a short walk to the beach and close to all other things I needed. The beach in Destin is one of the best I have ever seen. Very beautiful. The property does have a pool as well which is nice closer to the evening coming back from the ocean. Pictures on the site might be outdated because I was surprised by how nice the furnishings were. Had all other items we needed like additional bedding, towels, and pool stuff. Overall we loved the location and the price. The owner was helpful with recommendations of where we should go and some other random questions.

Your age range 25-34
19 Sep 2017
It was great having you enjoy our home. Please consider coming back for a visit again one day!
thelmasbl...
McDonough, Georgia
“Awesome”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I stayed here for a week. IThe accommodations were awesome! Kimberly the home owner thought of everything from beach toys to coffee maker. It had all the comfort of home to include the convenience of a washer and dryer. The townhouse was very clean and well kept. Plenty of room to stretch out. The homeowner iwas very attentive to my needs. She responded very quickly whenever I contacted her.I would definitely stay here again .

12 Aug 2017
It was pleasure to have you and i'm so glad your family enjoyed themselves. Thanks for taking such good care of the place!
parkerlau...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Perfect place to stay with friends and family!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was just what my friends and I were looking for! Really close to the beach and a lot of space in the condo! The owner is super nice and helpful! Renting here next time we go do Destin!

5 Aug 2017
It was a pleasure having you and your friends stay! I hope you are able to come back one day to visit.
VAnzalone
“Perfect for our family of 7”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We will definitely be back. This rental had everything we needed and more. Its definitely well kept. It's perfectly located by the pool to watch the kids swim and an easy walk to the beach. We loved our stay here. Thank you Kimbery!

Victoria Anzalone

3 Aug 2017
It was a pleasure having you stay and hope you can come again one day. Thanks for taking good care of the home while you were here.
fllinva
Stafford, Virginia
“Fantastic Place!”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This rental was the best! Clean, fully equipped, and close to everything we wanted! The owner was super nice, left a birthday gift for my daughter and made sure we had everything! The pool was right outside the back door and the neighborhood was beautiful!

3 Aug 2017
It was a pleasure having you enjoy the place. I hope your daughter's birthday was one to remember. Thanks for taking such good care of the place, you left it so clean I couldn't tell you had even stayed in it!
Teresa M
“This is a perfect place to stay in Destin!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This unit is spacious, well equipped, exceptionally clean, and in a perfect location close to the beach with a pool outside the front door. We could not ask for more. We were a party of 7, in town for a weekend wedding on the beach, and it suited our needs perfectly. We also had an issue that needed immediate attention and the owner had the issue resolved within the hour after receiving our call and even personally came to make sure it was handled appropriately. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. There are also bicycles and beach supplies for tenant use, which was wonderful since we did not have room to bring ours. Kimberly could not have been nicer or easier to work with!

1 Aug 2017
Thanks for taking such good care of the property during your stay and I'm glad the wedding went well. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

29 Jun 2017
It was great having you stay and enjoy the place. I hope you get a chance to visit again some day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing