“Absolutely wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 495 Linkside

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Frequent...
“Nice place, but lacking in key areas”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Linkside 495 could have been a great place to stay. However, cleanliness and supplies were lacking.
First the good. Overall it was a great location and the golf course grounds were very nice. It is easy to get to, and we had no trouble coming in or out of the gates.
Now the not so good. Upon arrival, it was apparent whoever cleaned after the last guest didn't do a very good job. There was hair in both the showers, something funky on the toilet seat in the main bath, and the floors in the house were sandy and clearly had not been swept. Another huge issue was the bugs. While staying there, we had to kill a couple roach like beetles and several spiders. I would have been less concerned if we were using the outside patio and they had a way inside, but it was hot and we weren't, so I'm not sure where the bugs were coming in at.
Finally, what really brought this place down, the lack of supplies. I wasn't aware that only a half roll of toilet paper was all that would be provided. I've never rented a condo/villa where I had to supply my own TP, especially when paying cleaning fees that should cover that type of thing. I guess I should have known since the place wasn't very clean to begin with though.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Jun 2013
Thanks for your review and we are glad you enjoyed the Linkside area!
As for the negative comments I remember talking to you about our Florida bugs that the Sandestin HOA regularly sprays for and we had an extra treatment done for you. We have a professional cleaning company clean the property exclusively and they usually do a terrific job each quick turn clean they have done several times already this season. As much as we physically can, a HaveTravel Memories Vacations staff member inspects each clean to see that the property looks great and an extra roll of toilet paper is left under the sinks as well as soaps and extra paper towels under the kitchen sink to get you started on your vacation. Next time you stay with HaveTravel, please call us to replace a missing roll of toilet paper or to re-sweep a floor because we would rather do that than respond to negative comments!
TN
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
30 May 2013
Thank you for the nice review. We do instruct our housekeepers to place 4-6 extra garbage bags under the kitchen sink as well as extra toilet paper and paper towels in the property to get you started on your vacation. We also provide other items like some laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
Please come stay with us again soon!
GA

Reviewed 28 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing