“Best food and service ever!”

Ciao Bella Pizza Da Guglielmo
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Description: Our concept is simple--we use only the freshest ingredients, highest quality of products, but most importantly is the love that goes into each and every one of our dishes! We make our pizza dough from scratch, our sauce from San Marzano plum tomatoes.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family and I stopped here after shopping the outlets. We are Italian and found the food to be almost identical to our family's traditional cooking. The eggplant Parmesan was perfectly cooked with al dente pasta, ultimately gyro came with loads of meat and was out of this world delicious! Our server was pleasant and brought out the freshest Italian bread as an appetizer. Drinks always remained full and extra napkins were on the table making it easy to replenish without having to ask the waitress. Absolutely the best Italian restaurant I've ever been to. Reasonably priced too! Wish I had one in Indiana.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We visited while shopping at the outlets.... Great great food and the staff and manager was phenominal! I highly recommend it to anyone that is wanting great pizza and awesome serve! We will be back and spread the word! Thank you!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We always visit Ciao Bella Pizza when in Destin. This visit their new menu had something for each of us. The food was outstanding and the way I like pizza, thin crispy crust that can hold up under the toppings.
The highlight of the evening was our server, Domimika T. If she hadn't informed us that she was only in her position for about 2 months, I would have thought she had waited tables for a few years. She was very efficient and attentive to the needs of all her tables. I highly recommend requesting her section when you visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Loved this place! The pizza was delicious full of fresh ingredients. The greek salad was really good too. The service was friendly and fairly quick. Weren't sure what to expect when we walked in so it was a wonderful surprise and very convenient!

1  Thank Simonne P
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Been here three times that past 4 years. The first tiem we ever went it was decent but the last two times my daughter and I ordered pasta meals and the pasta was hard, like it was overcooked and sitting for a very long time. We were there around 5:30pm. The food was also very oily... way too much. One of the times we went I ordered mussels and actually got sick to my stomach. Not sure if it was from the mussels or the oil. Since this was the second time with the hard pasta and oily food we probably will not be going back here. Server was friendly though.