“If u book thru a discount golf site- play somewhere else”

The Golf Course at Seascape Resort
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We booked thru Golf Now Pensacola like we always do which is a great site if you want discount golf. However, if you decide to play at Seascape Resort on Hwy98 Destin Florida you better find some place else to go. The course is in horrible shape and they don't make any effort to maintain it. Discounted tee time golfers are treated like second-class citizens and they always have some excuse why you have to wait to exactly your tee time even when the other group showed after we were putting the first hole. Our other twosome showed up on the green with a gentleman and his grandson who was 9 yrs old! The kid was cute but PLEASE... part of a foursome? Needless to say the round was annoying. 1/2 mile up the road there's a par 3. That's the type of course I learned to play on. Obviously you got money Seascape will take it!!!

1  Thank floatingbarge
There are newer reviews for The Golf Course at Seascape Resort

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed at seascape condos on the 17 th hole
What a nice complex with plenty of tennis courts and lots of swimming pools

1  Thank mhassman
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I recently went to Miramar Beach, FL for our anniversary. We stayed at the Majestic Sun condominiums and I was looking for a golf course to play some of the four days we were in Florida. This course was within walking distance so I decided to give this course a try. I played November 15th and 16th 2013. Both days the staff was very friendly. They have marshals that if you have never played the course will show you how to get to the various holes. The fairways were in good condition as were most of the greens with exception of a couple. The course was challenging to me with sand traps and water hazards on many holes. All the carts have GPS and electronic charting, which you can email scorecard to email address. The carts with GPS was a big deal to me because all the courses near me in MS do not offer this yet. I did not make tee times in advance but they were able to accommodate me both days. They even have staff that will strap golf bags down for you. I will definitely be playing this course on my next visit to Miramar Beach and I strongly recommend to beginner up to the experienced golfer. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Recoveryguy72
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The greens are always bad and the course has been cut down in size to build more condos. There are too many great courses in the area to waste your time and money here.