“Big food - and a huge beer menu”
Review of The Craft Bar

The Craft Bar
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a nice stop on a hot day over Memorial Day weekend 2018. With tropical storm Alberto on the way, it was not busy. Our wait person was very attentive and service was great from start to finish.

You cannot go wrong, no matter what beer you order - if you don't care for it, go to another choice and be happy by the time you leave. Each food order was gigantic. Onion rings are a meal all by themselves, served with three kinds of dip. Soft pretzels were served heaping in a basket with a very good mustard sauce.

The ambiance is nice, it's in an upscale area close to many shops, right next door to a great liquor store, and food it as good as it is big! I recommend this for a stop - or two - or more when at Miramar Beach.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quick service and great food. My pimento cheese burger was excellent and my wife's gumbo was different and better than traditional. Highly recommended. We watched the Preakness while there, too.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This place has plenty of parking but seating may be limited. We went for drinks and snack. Glad we did.
The server was very friendly and the tapas that were got were excellent. Each one was about $5 but worth the money.
They also have several types of beer that our group tried several. The server was very knowledgable about the food and drink.
I would highly recommend this place to people in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the guys were nice, they were just short as if in a hurry. The place wasnt packed, but they seemed overwhelmed. Our kids didn't even get their food till we were done eating.

My son loved the craft bar burger. Everything else was just meh. There are plenty of good places in this town. We won't come back here... Unless we just want some beer... Which was tasty.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Wine World and normally also the Craft Bar. The Grayton Beach location has been my go-to place since it opened. I'm afraid this Sunday evening was a HUGE FAIL at the Grand Blvd/Sandestin location. There seemed to be a staffing problem pr compounded by poor or no employee supervision. The place was slow, both indoors and out. I waited 10 minutes to advise/ask an employee (any employee) that we wanted to sit outside. Nobody was behind the bar during that time. I got an uninterested nod. Our party of two then took our seats and were completely ignored for 15 minutes. The two? employees seemed to be vigorously engaged in the business of talking to their friends and pretending they didn't work there. What a disappointment after years of excellent experiences. We left at that point and had a lovely meal at Emeril's.