We had a wonderful night away at The Lodge. The room was perfect with a bath and shower, toiletries and spacious. The bedroom had a large bed, tv, phone, local information as well as local tea and coffee.
Our dinner was delicious, beef rib salad, pheasant, lamb shank and the best raspberries around in the Eton Mess. Breakfast was also filling and served with a smile. Home made oatcakes, granola, fruit as well as hot dishes.
Excellent stopping point and a great place for an evening drive and meal being only 21 miles from Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-run hotel nestled on the edge of the Lammermuir Hills in Lauderdale. We have have 10 individually styled bedrooms and a renowned restaurant serving the very best of local produce all day every day. At Carfraemill, we love to host weddings, parties, family gatherings and business events - we can accommodate small intimate affairs in a cosy private room, to larger events in our award-winning restaurant, country lodge style function room or fabulous marquee. We are truly family-friendly and baby-friendly: whether you bring your little ones to eat, celebrate or stay, we will make them feel extremely welcome so you can enjoy relaxed and happy times at Carfraemill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Carfraemill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Carfraemill Hotel Edinburgh
- Carfraemill Lauder, Scotland