“Tranquility”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Groovee
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Tranquility ”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We saw a friend visit Colonia Dene last year for a weekend and took a look at the Website. The price for Easter was very reasonable. Before I knew it my mum had booked it.

We arrived late afternoon and found it very straightforward to find from the directions given.

The lodge was a good size and the master bedroom was taken by my parents. My dad has mobility problems after a recent heart attack and he found the steps ok to get up and down. The En suite was roomy enough for my mum to help him shower and there was enough room for them to get round the bed.

My husband and I took the double room and found it suited us. We just needed to remember to close the blinds. The only thing missing was a plug near the mirror for blow drying my hair.

Our children took the twin room. It was rather small but they managed.

The bathroom was a good size and the shower worked well.

The living area was a good size and I loved the kitchen area. It was well stocked. The only thing needed was a good bread knife. The coffee machine was a hit and my husband was in his element. The table appeared small but sat us well and the dishwasher was a welcome addition as we don’t have one at home.

We loved the hot tub and it felt lovely in the snow to be out there.

At the moment, the park is small but you can see how things will expand. Definitely will return and try another lodge.

Dawn562
wirral
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful log cabin, perfect location. 3 nights just wasn’t long enough, we can’t wait to visit again.

JH4638
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
“Perfect for relaxing break”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed 3 nights in July 2017 and found the lodge to be well equipped and spacious enough for our family. The hot tub ensured we had plenty relaxation and the village with shops, pubs and restaurants was only a short walk away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing