My wife and two children booked a family room and was expecting two kingsized beds.We were taken up to the very top floor and on first impressions the room looked ok, nice furniture and bed however it was badly finished off things not painted behind,nail holes not filled in,holes in walls and behind bed ,around the velox window was a mess.The children has a very squeeky put up bed which drove us mad the noise.The en suite was all new but poorly finished off also and a terrible sell of bad drains.The breakfast was basic with make your own builders tea!!!!no tea pots come on.Poor value for money and not the castle experience we were expecting.Would not go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with ten good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie, Scotland
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie